• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No, I have a problem with you because you're spewing Putin's propaganda all over this thread. He's shown how weak he is by ordering the military to target civilians, and as a result of his actions, Russia's economy will be sent back to the stone ages for the next 40 years. Not that he cares about the fate of his serfs.
I've nothing to say to trolls such as yourself. Ignore me please. And believe me, it's US and Euro economics that will suffer heavy losses from now on. Don't want to sell iPhones no more to russians? Great, stick it up your bud.

• Haha
Reactions: rantex92

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've nothing to say to trolls such as yourself.
I'm not trolling, I'm being as straight as I can with you. Your country is clearly long overdue for a revolution when like three guys at the Kremlin can decide to invade a sovereign country that was showing no aggression toward Russia. I never fell for the WMDs lie with Iraq, so there's no excuse for you to fall for Putin's lies with Ukraine. George W. Bush is an imperialist pigshit war criminal, and Vladimir Putin is an imperialist pigshit war criminal.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
US and Euro economics that will suffer heavy losses from now on.
Nope, that's not how it works buddy. There are plenty of other countries that can pick up the slack Russia is getting.
At the moment Russia will go back to 1980s if the economic sanctions prolongs. The Ruble is worth less than the Turkisk Lira and that say a lot.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Nope, that's not how it works buddy. There are plenty of other countries that can pick up the slack Russia is getting.
At the moment Russia will go back to 1980s if the economic sanctions prolongs. The Ruble is worth less than the Turkisk Lira and that say a lot.
Well yeah, maybe someone's willingly take Russia place as gas and oil suppliers.
As I said, truth have short legs. Neither my opinion nor yours as well can change things that takes place now, so basically this whole arguing is useless.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well yeah, maybe someone's willingly take Russia place in gas and oil market.
As I said, truth have short legs. Neither my opinion nor yours as well can change things that takes place now, so basically this whole arguing is useless.
Yepp! Norway for the Gas and the Saudi's for the oil most likely.

Well, YOU can make a change. Demand your tyranical leader to stop the freaking war.

Reactions: pustal

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm not trolling, I'm being as straight as I can with you. Your country is clearly long overdue for a revolution when like three guys at the Kremlin can decide to invade a sovereign country that was showing no aggression toward Russia. I never fell for the WMDs lie with Iraq, so there's no excuse for you to fall for Putin's lies with Ukraine. George W. Bush is an imperialist pigshit war criminal, and Vladimir Putin is an imperialist pigshit war criminal.
So tell me, why USA didn't get banned from everywhere back that days while Russia do novadays?

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yepp! Norway for the Gas and the Saudi's for the oil most likely.

Well, YOU can make a change. Demand your tyranical leader to stop the freaking war.
1. No, there's no communications to transfer gas to Europe right now,
2. No. Protesting an acting leader in a state of war with other counties is a stupid thing to do. Once you engage in a war, you have to stand unified.

Reiten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I asked for proof, and instead of giving me one you started to tell who gives a fuck about what. Troll position as for me.
Got a problem with me because I don't eat your propaganda? That's fine. But keep yourself polite at least as I haven't turned it personal.
First: Not sure maybe I missed it, but what exactly are your sources? And remember some random guy who's supposedly been to the front-line isn't a source, that's gossip.
Second: What would you accept as a source or proof? I have looked at some news sources outside of Europe and USA, and they paint a rather similar picture to them.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
1. No, there's no communications to transfer gas to Europe right now,
2. No. Protesting an acting leader in a state of war with other counties is a stupid thing to do. Once you engage in a war, you have to stand unified.
1. Boats...
2. Then you're as bad as the once wanting this war against a innocent nation. Shame on you!

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
First: Not sure maybe I missed it, but what exactly are your sources? And remember some random guy who's supposedly been to the front-line isn't a source, that's gossip.
Second: What would you except as a source or proof? I have looked at some news sources outside of Europe and USA, and they paint a rather similar picture to them.
Maybe you should look for our news too? At least to have different perspective on some things.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
1. Boats...
2. Then you're as bad as the once wanting this war against a innocent nation. Shame on you!
1. No chance. Europe needs gas that goes through pipelines. And you won't imagine amount of ships needed.
2. Hold your horses and don't cross the line. You knows nothing of my position to justify me.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for me, there's no need in further posting here as you people are heavily dependant on mass media that works in one-sided style. Truth will prevail sooner or later.
… 20 post later ….why would we think a Kremlin troll would keeps his word, Putin never has

Reiten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe you should look for our news too? At least to have different perspective on some things.
I have seen them, admittedly, my Russian has gotten quite rusty since I haven't used it since my school days, but I understand the gist of the news. And I have to say, most of the rest of the world must have conspired against Russia, to make fake news.
Also you didn't answer my second point, what you would accept as proof or a source.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Meanwhile Chiden won't send air support or close the sky for Ukraine while at the same time Putin is sending syrian armed forces, since a lot of his own russian military was lied to, sent to death, not really defending, but invading a country that does not belong to Russia in any way. Let's not even talk about ukraine civilians being assassinated at random spots, while ukrainian military allows/allowed them to retrieve military or civilian hostages either alive or dead.

Last edited by Coto,

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
1. No chance. Europe needs gas that goes through pipelines. And you won't imagine amount of ships needed.
2. Hold your horses and don't cross the line. You knows nothing of my position to justify me.
1. Europe need power, not the gas itself.
2. You talk like a puppet. Change my mind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway