• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The U.S. is more dangerously divided than any other wealthy democracy. Is there a way back from the brink? (Yascha Mounk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depression is counted as a mental disorder. Autism is counted as a mental disorder. Bioploar is a mental disorder. How do you exactly "enable" a autistic person. An autistic person, is their own person, it's apart of who they are.
No, you're just looking for an excuse to be an ass hat. To justify the hate you have.

How is it a fantasy when they live among you. How. You see, I live with a trans gender person, two of them. One of them identifies as she. Every person has called her a she, not because she requested, but because she looks, and sound the part.
To random strangers, they see her, as her. Only the people she interacted with a lot, does she have to occasionally ask to refer to her as her. And many of them already default to it.
You would be the type to take that she, and put it to a he, if you learned their genitals. That's why I made that example, to show your hypocrisy.
The treatment for a cutter is not to give them a knife.

XX. XY. That is who we are. If there is a wire crossed in your brain, or a chemical imbalance in your system that prevents you from feeling this way, there are treatments that do not permanently maim the human body. Any and all of those should be examined first.

And AGAIN, even if it wasn't for medicinal treatment; even if it were just for FUNSIES. If you want to chop off your testicles and pretend to be a woman, FINE! GO FOR IT. FUCKING GO FOR IT!

Just allow me the liberty of refusing to call a person who chopped off his nuts "ma'am".

That's fair. That's as fair as it gets. Live your life, I will live mine. Don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.

That is what being a Libertarian is about. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. I just won't try to use the law to force it upon you, because I want you to have the same freedom to tell ME to go fuck myself if I wanted YOU to do something that would intrude upon your own personal liberty.

I can't make it any clearer for you. You can put the cudgel down. I want the same respect that you are demanding.

In your scenario, I would ABSOLUTELY refuse to call that person 'she' after learing that HE is a man. You're absolutely right about that. But that is because I refuse to lie. It's important to me to be honest in all things, and I will NOT play this game with grown adults. I will NOT lie under any circumstance, and calling a man "she" or "her" would be a lie.

Respect my right to say no, or stop demanding preferential treatment.

Reactions: britain4 and mrdude

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Just allow me the liberty of refusing to call a person who chopped off his nuts "ma'am".

That's fair. That's as fair as it gets. Live your life, I will live mine. Don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.
So you want to be that asshole that everyone "should" respect, because he says so?
Because you're choosing to fuck with other people's lives, and then saying people don't have the right to fuck with you.

You know what we call that? If you had power?
We'd call you a tyrant. A unfeeling shit head with blatant disregard for the majority of people or their sentiment. Is that how you want to remembered?

Because your liberty does not go beyond the bounds of another persons liberty, and your absolutely stepping on it as much as you can. Trans people want to just fucking exist. You'd rather see them not.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you want to be that asshole that everyone "should" respect, because he says so?
Because your choosing to fuck with other people's lives, and then saying people don't have the right to fuck with you.

You know what we call that? If you had power?
We'd call you a tyrant. A unfeeling shit head with blantent disregard for the majority of people. Is that how you want to remembered?
Post automatically merged:

Because your liberty does not go beyond the bounds of another persons liberty, and your absolutely stepping on it as much as you can.
How am I stepping on someone's liberty by refusing to lie, because that is against my moral code and my set of strongly-held virtues?

Tyrants are not the ones saying "Please just leave me alone".

Tyrants are the ones screaming, "IT'S MA'AM!!!" with a bulging Adam's Apple and a penis.

You said, and I quote, "Your liberty does not go beyond the bounds of another person's liberty".

Could NOT agree more. So, you agree that you should respect MY liberty to refuse to be an enabler when I firmly believe that there are better, less harmful treatment methods than surgical mutilation?

I expect for you to abide by that in the future. Don't go back on your word, now. That cudgel works both ways.

NO ONE SAID "TRANS PEOPLE" SHOULD NOT EXIST, EXCEPT FOR THE STRAWMAN YOU HAVE CONSTRUCTED.

We're saying that "trans people" are NOT special and CANNOT force other people to behave a specific way, based on their feelings. We're asking for the same respect that "trans people" are trying to not only demand, but legally legislate against other people. Why is that so hard for you to process?

Why do you feel the need to keep inventing devils where none exist? You KEEP saying things NO ONE HERE has said. Stick to what is said, kiddo. You're embarrassing yourself.

You WANT people to hate "trans people" so you feel justified in your moral outrage. None of that has been expressed on this thread. Except for what YOU invented, because if you don't have an enemy to fight, you're just up here White Knighting for people who aren't actually being attacked, especially not in the way you are claiming.

Last edited by CraddaPoosta,
Reactions: britain4 and mrdude

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
How am I stepping on someone's liberty by refusing to lie, because that is against my moral code and my set of strongly-held virtues?
So it's apart of your virtues that you have to check every guy for a dick? Is that what your arguing.

Because I have to ask, how do you know that the people you've talked to in day to day life, isn't trans. How would you know.
Post automatically merged:

I'm asking an impossible question, because what you said is an impossible statement. trans people pass so well that a day to day person wouldn't know. How would of you avoided "lying" to them, if you didn't know what was in their pants. Surely you don't check every stranger down every time you talk to them.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is the second time this thread turns into a discussion about gender dysphoria. Since you guys can’t have nice things, they’ll be taken away until you simmer down. I’m not cleaning your litter box, you were all told.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1