Things that just piss you off.

B

Bumblebee83

unsure.gif
Uhh maybe stupid pointless topics/threads about being pissed off.... hahaha jokes man.
Hmm maybe ROMS that dont work when you download them cause of piracy thingos and you have to bypass it a patch that comes out a day later (e.g. Chinatown Wars)

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
1) Emo cryfags. Especially the suburban ones. "I only got a 10GB Ipod, God I hate my life, I have it so bad. :_:"
2) Teenage girls.
3) Herpes. See #2.
4) Internet Tough Guys.
5) My girlfriends Mom.
6) Younger Siblings.
7) Religious Sheep.
8) No more Dr. Pepper.
9) Idiots on GBATemp that are spoiled brats, that never read whats answered, and ask the same things over and over again.
10) Wiggers
11) Naruto, Bleach, Death Note - Aka. whatever shitty Animu is a fad at the moment.
12) Loli, and all the pedos that enjoy it.
13) BLONDES.
14) Drunks like my Mom

Hmm, I think that's about it atm.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
people who complain about stupid shit to people who don't care
Lol, I stopped doing that when I was little after someone started talking to me about random shit I didn't care about.

1. People who need attention and are always trying to do dumb shit so people will pay attention to them.

2. peoplz hoo talk liek dis becuz day think itz kool.

3. People who type wan't instead of want.

That's all I can think of right now.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things that piss me off:

1. The Evony Ads on the 'net
2. The current Devil Survivor battle I'm on
3. Firefox not liking me
4. Bullies who pick on the weak
5. Racists
6. Bandwagon jumpers
7. People.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WhySoSerious70 said:
Just about every damn thing. I'm a grumpy old man.
dry.gif

Your 39..............

On Topic:
1)Games that suck and get lots of hype
2)Helping people and they don't remember
3)Contributing something insane and no one knows that I did
4)People saying "cute" "Petite" "sweet"
5)Babies
6)Hang nails
7)If something is hurting and I say don't touch... I MEAN IT!!! Don't touch my hurting arm!!
8)Typing this list was annoying-ish

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Things that piss me off:
1. violence
2. ignorance
3. racism
4. arrogance
5. light in death note
6. wrestling
7. empty promises
8. child abusers
9. corrupt politicians
10. capitalism
11. soccer
12. soccer games
13. soccer video games
14. greed
15. uninhibited nationalism
16. uninhibited hatred
17. techno
18. tearjerker
19. titanic movie
20. parasites
21. till schweiger
22. human nature to claim for god

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
Things that piss me off:
1. violence
2. ignorance
3. racism
4. arrogance
5. light in death note
6. wrestling
7. empty promises
8. child abusers
9. corrupt politicians
10. capitalism
11. soccer
12. soccer games
13. soccer video games
14. greed
16. uninhibited hatred
17. techno
18. tearjerker
19. titanic movie
20. parasites
21. till schweiger
ok i can see pretty much everything on your list being things that piss you off but how is violence something that pisses you or anyone off?violent things are entertaining...people like to watch boxing or UFC or play Call of Duty they're all violent things but people really enjoy them.Violence is in movies that we all enjoy to watch and even in tv shows without violence people would be bored out of their minds.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
syko5150 said:
blackdragonbahamut said:
Things that piss me off:
1. violence
2. ignorance
3. racism
4. arrogance
5. light in death note
6. wrestling
7. empty promises
8. child abusers
9. corrupt politicians
10. capitalism
11. soccer
12. soccer games
13. soccer video games
14. greed
16. uninhibited hatred
17. techno
18. tearjerker
19. titanic movie
20. parasites
21. till schweiger
ok i can see pretty much everything on your list being things that piss you off but how is violence something that pisses you or anyone off?violent things are entertaining...people like to watch boxing or UFC or play Call of Duty they're all violent things but people really enjoy them.Violence is in movies that we all enjoy to watch and even in tv shows without violence people would be bored out of their minds.

oh i think i should have been more specific, i am pacifist, but i am also realistic, what i am speaking about is only violent actions in reality which could be avoided, things in personal area of human relations, not every confrontation or controversy should be solved by violence, family relations, parents who beat their children to teach them do not right, extrem ofensive defense strategies should only be the last choice as there are peaceful way's to handle international conflicts, in this time we should look for expansion of peaceful treatment, we're neithert at worldwar nor on a conquest trip:. unresponsible use of violence leads to chaos:. violence in active battle is something other, their it should be legitimated:.
violence in tv shows, games etc is unreal, and acceptable as they couldn't be avoided because developers want always to make profit and violence could be, like you said entertaining, but only as long there are no little children confronted with that stuff:.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
blackdragonbahamut said:
oh i think i should have been more specific, i am pacifist, but i am also realistic, what i am speaking about is only violent actions in reality which could be avoided, things in personal area of human relations, not every confrontation or controversy should be solved by violence, family relations, parents who beat their children to teach them do not right, extrem ofensive defense strategies should only be the last choice as there are peaceful way's to handle international conflicts, in this time we should look for expansion of peaceful treatment, we're neithert at worldwar nor on a conquest trip:. unresponsible use of violence leads to chaos:. violence in active battle is something othter, their it should be legitimated:.
violence in tv shows, games etc is unreal, and acceptable, as long their are no little children confronted with that stuff:.

+1 to all that!

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
syko5150 said:
blackdragonbahamut said:
Things that piss me off:
1. violence
2. ignorance
3. racism
4. arrogance
5. light in death note
6. wrestling
7. empty promises
8. child abusers
9. corrupt politicians
10. capitalism
11. soccer
12. soccer games
13. soccer video games
14. greed
16. uninhibited hatred
17. techno
18. tearjerker
19. titanic movie
20. parasites
21. till schweiger

oh i think i should have been more specific, i am pacifist, but i am also realistic, what i am speaking about is only violent actions in reality which could be avoided, things in personal area of human relations, not every confrontation or controversy should be solved by violence, family relations, parents who beat their children to teach them do not right, extrem ofensive defense strategies should only be the last choice as there are peaceful way's to handle international conflicts, in this time we should look for expansion of peaceful treatment, we're neithert at worldwar nor on a conquest trip:. unresponsible use of violence leads to chaos:. violence in active battle is something other, their it should be legitimated:.
violence in tv shows, games etc is unreal, and acceptable as they couldn't be avoided because developers want always to make profit and violence could be, like you said entertaining, but only as long there are no little children confronted with that stuff:.
ok i can completely agree with you on this =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm good, how r u