Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 307128

Got this console lot for 75 bucks. Everything except the PS3 is working. Yay!

whats wrong with the PS3? hardware based problem or software based problem?

maybe create a thread in the PS3 section we could get down to what the problem is.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
whats wrong with the PS3? hardware based problem or software based problem?

maybe create a thread in the PS3 section we could get down to what the problem is.
The PS3 has no video output with neither HDMI nor AV.
Also I noticed the PS1 and PS2 (FAT one) don't seem to read discs. The PS1 probably got its drive unplugged, the PS2 it just seems worn out as the console can't read discs. Such a shame. The broken PS3 however served as a pretty good donor for my previouis PS3 since it had its shell in awful conditions so I just did the old swap trick

AATHENINJA206

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What did you buy recently? It could be anything. Share it in this thread! :)
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: The Master Chief collection
Injustice: Gods Among Us
I got these on xbox for such a low price after playing them with game pass for more than 6 months! The total cost me 22 bucks! If we count them all up, including the Halo games inside MCC, we would get a total of 8 games!

Reactions: Mayo1990

Sworly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land came in, an authentic one at that, now just waiting for my custom case for it to come in on Saturday, and that leaves just two more that I'm hoping to grab to finish off my collection (for now): Amazing Mirror and Rainbow Curse. Luckily I've gotten the more expensive ones out of the way (Dream Collection, Canvas Curse, Squeak Squad, and Planet Robobot).
download
Figured I'd piggyback off of my post from yesterday: later in the evening, I struck gold and ended up checking Mercari at a perfect time and landed an Amazing Mirror and manual (same listing) for fairly cheap, at least far much more cheap than buying them individually. Grabbed Rainbow Curse this morning, meaning that, unless a cheap Tilt n Tumble pops up, I'm pretty much done!

68747470733a2f2f656d6f6a69732e736c61636b6d6f6a69732e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f696d616765732f313632333538373339392f34343636352f6b697262795f68692e6769663f31363233353837333939

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Y'all other flashcarts owners hating
If only I still had mine. Easily the best DS cart out there. Incredible build quality with perfect game compatibility. What's not to love?

Also @Yayo1990 everdrive might be hard to find right now, with krikzz having had to temporarily stop production and all.

retromodding has the EZOmega on sale right now, for what it's worth:
https://www.retromodding.com/products/ez-flash-omega

Though note this is the regular version, so be wary of its shortcomings. They do have the DE if one has the extra money to spare, though it's not on sale right now:
https://www.retromodding.com/products/ez-flash-omega-definitive-edition

Last edited by Takokeshi,
Reactions: Flame and Mayo1990

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If only I still had mine. Easily the best DS cart out there. Incredible build quality with perfect game compatibility. What's not to love?

Also @Yayo1990 everdrive might be hard to find right now, with krikzz having had to temporarily stop production and all.

retromodding has the EZOmega on sale right now, for what it's worth:
https://www.retromodding.com/products/ez-flash-omega

Though note this is the regular version, so be wary of its shortcomings. They do have the DE if one has the extra money to spare, though it's not on sale right now:
https://www.retromodding.com/products/ez-flash-omega-definitive-edition
Woah, that's a bit pricey for my pockets right now

Reactions: impeeza

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Woah, that's a bit pricey for my pockets right now
Hmm, how much for shipping from Canada to Italy, do you think? I could part with my OG EZ4. The battery may need replacing, but I believe you can probably handle that type of soldering, right? Otherwise with reset patches you can still make do with a dead battery, since you won't need to power off and back on to get it to copy save data back to SD.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm, how much for shipping from Canada to Italy, do you think? I could part with my OG EZ4. The battery may need replacing, but I believe you can probably handle that type of soldering, right? Otherwise with reset patches you can still make do with a dead battery, since you won't need to power off and back on to get it to copy save data back to SD.
No clue honestly, online It's about 20 bucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok