Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soooo.... I officially have a problem. Last week I had shipped 5 Gundam and 1 Digimon model kit and one of the online shop I order from had a restock, soooo .... I ordered 4 more kits from the Witch of Mercury Gundam anime.

I ordered a HG Beguir-Pente, a HG Michaelis, a HG Gundam Pharact and a HG Gundam Lfrith. The Lfrith was the main reason I wanted to order.

So I officially have enough of a backlog, that I could build 3 kits a month and I'd still have like 4 kits left.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Japanese version, Just arrived :P
IMG_20230507_162439.jpg
IMG_20230507_162500.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saddle came, and I ended up completely reshuffling the room for a bit of a change. The entire flat is in upheaval but I really like this setup.

Been biking daily on Zwift while playing Mario Party, so a unique setup is required lol.

IMG_1263.jpeg

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 things well 3 i need to escalate with one item with ebay due to a fake tracking #
1) platinum picoboot gc with a gc2sd adapter
2) gc controller cause the gc had no hookups/controller
3 av cable / aftermarket AC plug this one came from an ebay seller i delt with in the past very fast shipping (seems to overestimate the delivery date and normally arrives in 3-4 days)
4 256mb gc mem card (the one with a fake tracking #) once i got wind i started the process AND filed a complaint with the us postal inspector
I got 1&2 today and hopelly 3 by the 6th (also by some miracle the card is on the 6th too
saddly the gc displays no signal wondering if he didn't even test before shipping it (I turns on and fan runs but no video output

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Went to a reptile expo today. Got some food for my geckos, feeder insects and a bag of pangea watermelon. The pangea is a dried/powered complete food for omnivore gecko that mainly have a fruit diet but will also eat insects. Bought a euscorpius sp. croatia, a small scorpling(baby scorpion) from croatia that get to about 2inch max size. Bought some metal feeding dishes for the pangea. Some other stuff for my friend.

Also got this girl...

20230507_113317.jpg

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good luck setting that up. I'm sure your nephew will be happy. :D
Still waiting for it to come, but it's out for delivery. Going to probably build the pc later today if not, I'll build it this weekend.

Some of my model kits came today. Still waiting for my 6 other kids to be shipped from the other online store I order from to ship. Also pre-ordered from them a Full Mechanics Forbidden Gundam kit. It comes out sometime this year.

Attachments

• 20230509_143403.jpg
    20230509_143403.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230509_143351.jpg
    20230509_143351.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230509_143326.jpg
    20230509_143326.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 20230509_143228.jpg
    20230509_143228.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No pictures at this time, but some ungodly force possessed me me to buy every DS and 3DS Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game that I don't already have... So I now have the following games coming in the post:

Harvest Moon Island of Happiness
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands
Puzzle de Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon Frantic Farming
Harvest Moon The Tale of Two Towns (DS & 3DS ver)
Rune Factory 2
Rune Factory 3
Harvest Moon 3D A New Beginning
Story of Seasons
Harvest Moon The Lost Valley
Return to PoPoLoCrois A Story of Seasons Fairytale
Harvest Moon Skytree Village
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

And that's on top of the ones I already own:

Harvest Moon DS
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar
Rune Factory 1

Technically I'm missing Rune Factory 4, but I'll probably grab that later. I own it on Switch already, so not in a huge rush. I shall post pictures once I have all the games in one place!

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No pictures at this time, but some ungodly force possessed me me to buy every DS and 3DS Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game that I don't already have... So I now have the following games coming in the post:

Harvest Moon Island of Happiness
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands
Puzzle de Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon Frantic Farming
Harvest Moon The Tale of Two Towns (DS & 3DS ver)
Rune Factory 2
Rune Factory 3
Harvest Moon 3D A New Beginning
Story of Seasons
Harvest Moon The Lost Valley
Return to PoPoLoCrois A Story of Seasons Fairytale
Harvest Moon Skytree Village
Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

And that's on top of the ones I already own:

Harvest Moon DS
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar
Rune Factory 1

Technically I'm missing Rune Factory 4, but I'll probably grab that later. I own it on Switch already, so not in a huge rush. I shall post pictures once I have all the games in one place!
I'm in a similar boat. I just bought most Dead or Alives I was missing this month.

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...