Things you recently bought or got

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A got a stand for my iPad so I can use its camera for tubing. I was having a hard time getting my new stand set up because my desk just ain’t right. I couldn’t clamp it anywhere that would work well. I was about to start modifying something when I remembered “wait, I went to college” So I did this
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A got a stand for my iPad so I can use its camera for tubing. I was having a hard time getting my new stand set up because my desk just ain’t right. I couldn’t clamp it anywhere that would work well. I was about to start modifying something when I remembered “wait, I went to college” So I did this
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
What u using the Pi4 for?

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What u using the Pi4 for?
I’ve got one setup at my desk like that for only one reason and it does it very well. It acts as a network KVM. I can be anywhere in the world and connect to that Raspberry Pi 4 and it’s like I’m sitting there at either of my computers. Need to mess with UEFI/BIOS while you’re away on vacation? You can do that over the network KVM. Need to format and reinstall Windows? Yep, you can do that too by enabling MTP and turning the Pi into a virtual disk drive and mount ISO files.

It has single-handedly been the best device I’ve purchased for my desk.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flat is currently in upheaval at the moment so pardon the mess, but I just want to show this GORGEOUS bike I got yesterday!!

Looks like you just need some

camphoto_1804928587.jpeg

And you're good to go.

Reactions: Scarlet and impeeza

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wife and I was creating a collection of Amiibo cards, but now we will think on Mini ones.
Nice. Are you going to print out the images as stickers? I got a Cricut machine and have a decent, LaserJet, printer that I was playing with at the beginning of the pandemic. I played with making glossy stickers. That could get expensive as the glossy, sticky, paper and ink will start to add up. Though, with a “mini” collection, maybe ink won’t be too much. Now that I think about it, I’m not sure the images will be very clear, due to shrinkage. Damn shrinkage. Lol

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nice. Are you going to print out the images as stickers? I got a Cricut machine and have a decent, LaserJet, printer that I was playing with at the beginning of the pandemic. I played with making glossy stickers. That could get expensive as the glossy, sticky, paper and ink will start to add up. Though, with a “mini” collection, maybe ink won’t be too much. Now that I think about it, I’m not sure the images will be very clear, due to shrinkage. Damn shrinkage. Lol
Yeah. Close to home there is a pro printing service and you can get a full color tabloid sheet of glossy sticker plotter cut for 1.5 USD so this weekend will create the PDF file for press.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1