AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Some of my recent thrift pickups. If this kind of thing interests anyone I'll remember to stop by and post more.
IMG_20230911_203133__01.jpg

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a bottle of Laphroaig 10yr Single Malt today. It's my favorite single malt whisky. I now have 3 bottles of it, unopened, along with a Lagavulin 16yr, the Ardbeg Uigeadail, and a Bowmore 12yr. Then there's the bourbon and rye ...

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES

Very disappointed. I purchased the Gulikit Joy Con Hall Effect sensors on Amazon. The kit itself came very well packaged with two sensors, a tri-wing screwdriver, a jewelers Phillips screwdriver, and every single replacement screw you could need. It even replaced the tri-wing screws with Phillips screws.

Just one problem. One of the Phillips screws broke when I was attempting to screw it back down. I wasn’t even close to being fully seated with the screw and very little tension was actually being applied when it broke. Of course it broke flat with the standoff so I’m not quite sure how I’m going to extract it. Even still, I could look past this.

Neither sensor works. Each sensor has a dead zone on full extension of the stick. On the left Joy Con, that dead zone is fully left. On the right Joy Con, that dead zone is fully down. Neither registers a full swing but gets very close.

Alright, I could probably even deal with that to be honest. Really. But neither sensor is accurate either. The left Joy Con’s resting spot is about 3mm off center to the right. It actually will just start scrolling the cursor to the right when not touching the Joy Con. The right Joy Con is exactly the same.

I wanted to like this. Very much so. Installing them was super easy. But they just don’t work. Neither of them. As such, I will likely be asking Amazon for a refund.

Edit: Amazon had no issue with the refund. They’re going back tomorrow. My review went up on Amazon as well. It’s exactly the same as here.
Hello i'm here.

Thank you for your purchase, and so sorry for those trouble happen to you.

I guess there may be a problem with the product, or there may be something missing in the calibration process.

In terms of screws, we have compared dozens of screws. I can assure you that apart from the official original screws, our screws are ranked at the forefront. But because the design of this screw is too small, it is too easy to cause problems. When I was testing the screws, I also destroyed a lot of screws and joycon cases. If there is a problem with the screw, if it is stuck inside, you can slightly open the gap in the joycon, and then use a welding tool to fuse the screw from the middle.

Since you have returned this product, if you are willing to try it, I can give you a set for free and try it again. If there is a problem, you can take a video of the calibration process and show it to me, and I will help you solve it. If there is no problem, then there is a high probability that we have a defective product.

If you'd like, you can message me privately or contact me via email. ([email protected])
Post automatically merged:

@impeeza @Hayato213
Hey there,

Thank you for helping me answer product questions.

Please contact me and choose the free gift for you.

Thanks a lot!

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i'm here.

Thank you for your purchase, and so sorry for those trouble happen to you.

I guess there may be a problem with the product, or there may be something missing in the calibration process.

In terms of screws, we have compared dozens of screws. I can assure you that apart from the official original screws, our screws are ranked at the forefront. But because the design of this screw is too small, it is too easy to cause problems. When I was testing the screws, I also destroyed a lot of screws and joycon cases. If there is a problem with the screw, if it is stuck inside, you can slightly open the gap in the joycon, and then use a welding tool to fuse the screw from the middle.

Since you have returned this product, if you are willing to try it, I can give you a set for free and try it again. If there is a problem, you can take a video of the calibration process and show it to me, and I will help you solve it. If there is no problem, then there is a high probability that we have a defective product.

If you'd like, you can message me privately or contact me via email. ([email protected])
Post automatically merged:

@impeeza @Hayato213
Hey there,

Thank you for helping me answer product questions.

Please contact me and choose the free gift for you.

Thanks a lot!
I managed to get the broken screw out with a metal dowel rod for a hinge and some super glue. It wasn’t in there very tight which is why it shocked me when the screw broke.

Calibration is off on them again. They’re both about 3mm off center to the right again. They are being returned to Amazon later today.

At this point in time, I’m not sure I’m ready to try again. That everyone else seems to have glowing things to say about them and I get not just one, but two duds in the same package kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

However I do appreciate the fact that you took the time to contact me and make it right even though I’m refunding them at no loss. I’ll be sure to tell people that AKNES is one hell of a stand up company willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and ensure their customers are happy. I’ll even be sure to mention what you did for other users here that tried to help. That’s just super good customer relations right there and although I couldn’t use your product I really appreciate good customer service.

Reactions: impeeza and AKNES

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I managed to get the broken screw out with a metal dowel rod for a hinge and some super glue. It wasn’t in there very tight which is why it shocked me when the screw broke.

Calibration is off on them again. They’re both about 3mm off center to the right again. They are being returned to Amazon later today.

At this point in time, I’m not sure I’m ready to try again. That everyone else seems to have glowing things to say about them and I get not just one, but two duds in the same package kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

However I do appreciate the fact that you took the time to contact me and make it right even though I’m refunding them at no loss. I’ll be sure to tell people that AKNES is one hell of a stand up company willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and ensure their customers are happy. I’ll even be sure to mention what you did for other users here that tried to help. That’s just super good customer relations right there and although I couldn’t use your product I really appreciate good customer service.
Thank you for your recognition, I think good business should be about making sure you provide the right products and services at all times.

Anyway, anytime you want to try it, including now, you can contact me directly.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sony Mavica MVC-CD200, a digital camera saving pictures to CD-R(W)
1-jpg.393485
Too much for here, so → blog entry
Odd note from the past, the first digital camera was invented by a Kodak employee and save the pictures to a compact cassette. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi