Things you recently bought or got

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
image.png

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had to go to bestbuy to return The Walking Dead Destinies and I picked up madden 23 on Xbox for a Christmas gift for my cousin and got my nephew Nickelodeon All Stars brawl. I know the and game is coming out but he wanted it.
Also went to the petsmart next door and got some reptisafe water conditioner for my reptiles water. You don't really need it just It adds some electrolytes and dechlorinates the water.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes. The dumb thing was that it was still sealed and I get to the return counter and they unwrap it to make sure it was in.
And then they refuse to give a full refund because "the packaging has been opened" :tpi:

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had surgery on my skull and my left ear. I knew there was a problem because my left ear could only consistently hear “beeeeeeep” and it never stopped. I paid $160 for Apple AirPods Pro 3 because I thought I would be able to hear that. I was wrong. If I put left ear in my left ear I could only hear right. If I put right in my left and left in my right, I could only hear left. Basically my left ear was dead and we didn’t know why.

I saw an ear doctor. He looked and said I need to come back in two days. So I left and went back. He looked even better and said “The three parts of your ear that reach in to touch your brain are no longer touching. I can fix them, but you will have surgery that is very dangerous.” I told him I’m ready. I’m sick of being dead and only hearing “beeeeeeeeep”. I set me up for Friday that week.

I had ear and brain surgery. When he cut my ear and my skull open, he had a brain surgeon setup with him. Turns out when I fell and basically ruined my ear, I also crushed that side of my skull and it would not let my brain fix back to normal. So they fixed my ear using some stuff I can’t remember, but….

IT WORKED!!! My right ear has a value of 100% hearing so it wasn’t hurt. My left deaf now does “beeeeeeep” never and had a rating at 74%. They expect that to get higher but not 100%.

Odd part is this was caused by something I did at work almost 20 years ago. And I should have known something was wrong because my left ear stopped making that nasty fluid that every ear makes and let’s leave. I’m not at home yet but I told my wife to bring me my Switch so I can play that.

Been a fun one guys. Sorry if this doesn’t go here. I’m on pain medication and not always straight, so please put it where it is supposed to go mods. Thank you!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Awwh, her babies are so cute, even the lil premature one :wub:
no all of them, but the majority they are.

Hope you never have to look to a 7 months just born one.
Post automatically merged:

no all of them, but the majority they are.

Hope you never have to look to a 7 months just born one.
I did a Nocto of myself, sorry guys

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup