Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of my old Motorola Z3 with Moto Mods. I still keep it around as a decent way to play old console and Android games. I love this thing.
I tend to use the MOGA XP7 as my phone controller of choice, and for Android gaming it’s top tier. I’ll likely switch back to that for iOS gaming too once they come out with an iPhone flavour, but until then this one looks like it’ll do the trick.

Reactions: rcpd

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to use the MOGA XP7 as my phone controller of choice, and for Android gaming it’s top tier. I’ll likely switch back to that for iOS gaming too once they come out with an iPhone flavour, but until then this one looks like it’ll do the trick.
I like the Moto Mod because it has a battery inside that the phone can use as an external battery, basically doubling how long I can play. And really, since the phone is decently old by now, it really helps. I'm pretty interested in the one you posted though because it's for iPhone's and I now own an iPhone.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the Moto Mod because it has a battery inside that the phone can use as an external battery, basically doubling how long I can play. And really, since the phone is decently old by now, it really helps. I'm pretty interested in the one you posted though because it's for iPhone's and I now own an iPhone.
The MOGA does the same actually! It’s a purely wireless controller grip that has a wireless charging bank built into the middle of it. If your phone doesn’t support wireless charging, you just have a controller that lasts seemingly forever lol.

But yeah this LeadJoy one seems good on first impressions. Review should be up within a week or two so just keep an eye on the review box!

• Love
Reactions: rcpd

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's complete.

Attachments

• 20230425_170142.jpg
    20230425_170142.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

PSLD

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I got a PSP go with full charger and everthing (case included) and demo cd too (its not on ebay) for 39.65 dollars XD
Post automatically merged:

I got a PSP go with charger and case with a demo 10 game cd which not in ebay for 36.95 dollars XD

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a PSP go with full charger and everthing (case included) and demo cd too (its not on ebay) for 39.65 dollars XD
Post automatically merged:

I got a PSP go with charger and case with a demo 10 game cd which not in ebay for 36.95 dollars XD
Psp go is my favorite psp. I still use it all the time

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi all,
been a while, over some days now, i got these (3) aweome switch games for my collection:

on the 20th of april i got This little awesome game from Amazon.de for 7 euroes (actually it was 35 euros, but i had some amazon de credit available, around 29.63 euros so i used it.).

the rest was paid by prepaid CC. (the bank's CC strangely allowed this small transaction to go through,
while on other sites recently it prevents transactions from going throgh? not sure why, but i thnik it might be a revised 3DS v2 mesure for 2023? it didn't happen bfore 2 months ago like on amazon uk/nintendo switch eshop etc.).

IMG_5405.JPGIMG_5415.JPGIMG_5416.JPGIMG_5417.JPG

awys, i got this game in the mail, it was awesome,
the cover was in french, but the game was in English (pegi) rating, so the DLC from my eshop will work fine :).
still have to buy it tho, once my Bank's CC fixes the issue for payments,

not sure if i can buy nintendo eshop cards (In euro value) from Eneba's site?

also, the game is super fun, i have made a review on it over at amazon de's item page for this game.

the keychain, i'll be using for a attachment for one of my custom made Cosplay prop Keyblades or the mondao from Xenoblade C1 that i'm nearly done making. haha.

and on the 26th of april, i went down to my local game's stores & bought these (2) switch games that i wanted:

IMG_5418.JPGIMG_5419.JPGIMG_5420.JPG

Xenoblade C3 & Pokemon Legends Arecus.

i got XC3 at a clearance price from 61.99 euros -> 49.99 euros :) .
wroth it for that & only at the store not online purchase.
not to buy the completed dlc pack when i can get a CC method or switch eshop cards working properly.

Pokemon legends is fun, im surprised to see that my copy had the base version out of the box already updated to v1.1.1
not sure if this is a new copy of the game from the one back in 22?
so i think it already comes with update daybreack on the cart?

the small page it had in box was nice, will be getting those PKN games soon for the nice ingame bonuses :) .
i hope for cheaper than some big shops sell them at the overpirced value of 64.99 euroes. lol.

i' had started using pokemon home On switch & android device some time now, got some free PKNs form the mobile version,
so i can have a head start when i get the main pkn games (LA/Let's go pikachu/BD/Sword).

i traded a rotom for a bulbarsur, and i got a lvl 60 sheild ditto too haha.

too bad that i can't get jirachi or mew via GTS trades or wonder trade?

anwys, im off to continue my pkn journy on LA and soon other pkn games.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Welp... Wound up buying several amiibo's today and ordered a game yesterday that I managed to get on sale (wasn't planning on it).

During the weekend I also bought a few games, mostly steam and also got Bayonetta 3 for 21€ on a daily sale.

Also been getting some of my wishlisted games like Roots of Pacha and Cassette Beasts... Everything decided to release at the same time. X.x

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_214832.jpg
    IMG_20230427_214832.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230427_203234.jpg
    IMG_20230427_203234.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20230427_214756.jpg
    IMG_20230427_214756.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230427_221249.jpg
    IMG_20230427_221249.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230427_222018.jpg
    IMG_20230427_222018.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 23

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ergonomic? :unsure:
Yup! Got a few split keyboards, I really love using them. At some point I’m probably going to build my own, but the UHK is such a good keyboard in the meantime.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good