Things you recently bought or got

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in the previous post, I've never really done weed. Only time that something affected me was alcohol, which made me feel really sleepy after a few cans. I barely even drink it because I don't want to end up like my dad, where he started gaining weight and often had frequent seizures. Vaping does often cool me down a lot if I'm struggling to focus with what I'm working on and makes me concentrate more, just something to take the pain out quicker, I suppose.

Sorry if my previous post may have slightly offended you, I didn't really think it would've.
It didn't offend me. Honestly, it made me appreciate you because you're smarter than most "potheads". Since I use marijuana, I'm not stupid about it. I don't drink alcohol and my choice of using marijuana involves late at night when my kids are asleep or not home so that they aren't involved at all. I'm not mad at you and quite honestly, I have a LOT of respect to you and your healthy decision. Please don't think I'm mad at you because I'm not. I have a LOT of respect towards you and you're honesty.

I simply use marijuana as a safer way to stay asleep. Its quite effective.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered a 8 port ethernet hub and 6 cat6 6ft cables for my nephews room. Also got my refund from Amazon for the lamp that got stolen.
Also bestbuy already shipped my copy of Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince. Says it's coming tomorrow

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a book I can read
20231128_123708.jpg

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My copy of Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince came 2 days early. I'm going to start playing now. Dragon Quest is my favorite game franchise ever.

you wouldn't happen to know which firmware version is minimum for this do you ?
I also preordered and supposedly get it either today or tomorow but I think I am still on an outdated firmware something early 16 and updating last time was an ordeal as I had lots of trouble with atmosphere and whatsoever because I didn't update for at least a year XD

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you wouldn't happen to know which firmware version is minimum for this do you ?
I also preordered and supposedly get it either today or tomorow but I think I am still on an outdated firmware something early 16 and updating last time was an ordeal as I had lots of trouble with atmosphere and whatsoever because I didn't update for at least a year XD
Sorry I don't

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3yrgcwgqb54.jpg

11-46T M8000 cassette. £45 instead of £80.

myd5cxjw9k4.jpg

new phone.

My old g6 plus is 5 years old and has seen better days. LineageOS keeps it up to date, but it's past it's best. Giving Samsung a go because of their support (4 years os, 5 years security), so shouldn't have to mess with custom roms, so will see how it goes.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluetooth, Wifi and Wired options :D I'm just trying to my PC to recognize it :sad: [it does when wired] :)

New Headphones.JPG

Sound is okay, just haven't tried it with my music yet :)

:hrth: YaY got 'em Paired :hrth:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here