Things you recently bought or got

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got a few things this week. Theoretically it should have been more, specifically one NES Zapper, but the mail seems to have either misplaced or lost the parcel.

IMG_20231128_093650970.jpg
IMG_20231202_220637418.jpg

The Super Scope works perfectly, but my fucked up eyes make it nearly impossible to use accurately so it's not very fun to use at the moment. I'll have to see if maybe someone didn't make a better scope for this thing that I can actually use with it instead.
The GB Light also works quite okay, but the caps are in pretty bad shape as there is a lot more ghosting than it should have and the contrast wheel is too sensitive. But replacement caps are already ordered and should bring it back to peak performance in no time.
And with the SNES controller I now have a second one for my Analogue Dock / Switch / GB Player for GC, which is also what that blueretro adapter is for.

EDIT: Gleylancer is also a pretty good shmup, highly recommend checking it out. It's available digitally everywhere but PC for about 6 bucks. This one is a rerelease for the Genesis with a proper English translation, though.

Last edited by RAHelllord,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I had a hard time finding this 1.5TB, New, 7200 rpm, somewhat cheap, and in stock, but did find one finally. US$65 ebay. For my PS3 Slim CFW. I wanna get rid of my external hdd and have all content on my internal hdd. 1.5TB is the biggest PS3 can take.
View attachment 407080
I am curious, can you not use SSD as an internal drive for the PS3

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can but its sata 2 only on PS3, and the cost difference wasn't enough for me to pay the extra for a SSD. SSD's were around $125
Cool, I haven't think about the price :D

I recently buy a "used like new" 8 tb from amazon for my PC and I am very happy. You never have enough storage :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My cat6 ethernet cables never came, so Amazon gave me a refund for them and was told to keep them if they showed up.
I picked up the 8 port modem from the post office. I started to set everything up and went to plug an older ethernet cable I had into my switch, I remember the original switch dock didn't have a port. So, I ordered a USB ethernet dongle.

Also ordered another Gundam kit. This time the MG Gundam Sandrock EW from Gundam Wing.

So for the ethernet cables, amazon sent them to Montreal, I live about 8 hours away from Montreal, and about 30 minutes from the warehouse, they shipped them from.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been back from deployment for a bit over 2 weeks and have grabbed quite a few big-ticket items. 18year bottle of The Yamazaki (Japanese single malt). Quest 3, an Apple Watch Ultra 2 (had a series 4 before, I think), a Series 9 for the wife (her first Apple Watch), a 256GB 15 Pro Max for her, and a 512GB 15 Pro Max for me. Upgraded both from 12 Pro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1