Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Awwww yissss update B-)B-)B-)B-)

IMG_20240201_210105.jpg

IMG_20240201_210046.jpg

IMG_20240201_210019.jpg

(Got hella Lego fingers now though, ouch :wacko: )

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought an old PC to strip because I need a ATX case with four 5,25" bays. New cases I can buy at the stores doesn't seem to have that much 5,25" bays anymore :(

MLfHEFol.jpg

But, this one was sold as a PC in "good condition". In reality the PSU was dead and the top of the case is full of scratches and even has some rust :blink: The stripped working parts are a ASUS board with a AMD Phenom 8450 triple-core, 2GB RAM and 320GB+500GB HDD. The Sony DVD burner and nVidia Geforce GTS 250 (spare PSU didn't had the 12v plug) are untested.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Months ago I bought a few stun guns for my neighbor that he asked me, and today he was wondering if they actually worked as it should (there hasn't been a need to use it).

So... I decided to try it on myself: On the stomach it wasn't too bad, but on my leg it actually was a bit painful.

Who knew it'd be that powerful.

Reactions: Blythe93

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Months ago I bought a few stun guns for my neighbor that he asked me, and today he was wondering if they actually worked as it should (there hasn't been a need to use it).

So... I decided to try it on myself: On the stomach it wasn't too bad, but on my leg it actually was a bit painful.

Who knew it'd be that powerful.
So here's a funny story that I'd like to share with you all. So, many years ago, as a 15-year old with half brain cells, I was curious if buying a taser module from Wish would get confiscated by the feds or not. So I went ahead and bought one, checked the tracking, and it was still stuck in customs, ready to be shipped. Then, about a few weeks later, I got a letter from the local police; I believe it was under the lines of "We have confiscated your taser; here's a warning" or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work