Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Awwww yissss update B-)B-)B-)B-)

IMG_20240201_210105.jpg

IMG_20240201_210046.jpg

IMG_20240201_210019.jpg

(Got hella Lego fingers now though, ouch :wacko: )

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought an old PC to strip because I need a ATX case with four 5,25" bays. New cases I can buy at the stores doesn't seem to have that much 5,25" bays anymore :(

MLfHEFol.jpg

But, this one was sold as a PC in "good condition". In reality the PSU was dead and the top of the case is full of scratches and even has some rust :blink: The stripped working parts are a ASUS board with a AMD Phenom 8450 triple-core, 2GB RAM and 320GB+500GB HDD. The Sony DVD burner and nVidia Geforce GTS 250 (spare PSU didn't had the 12v plug) are untested.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Months ago I bought a few stun guns for my neighbor that he asked me, and today he was wondering if they actually worked as it should (there hasn't been a need to use it).

So... I decided to try it on myself: On the stomach it wasn't too bad, but on my leg it actually was a bit painful.

Who knew it'd be that powerful.

Reactions: Blythe93

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Months ago I bought a few stun guns for my neighbor that he asked me, and today he was wondering if they actually worked as it should (there hasn't been a need to use it).

So... I decided to try it on myself: On the stomach it wasn't too bad, but on my leg it actually was a bit painful.

Who knew it'd be that powerful.
So here's a funny story that I'd like to share with you all. So, many years ago, as a 15-year old with half brain cells, I was curious if buying a taser module from Wish would get confiscated by the feds or not. So I went ahead and bought one, checked the tracking, and it was still stuck in customs, ready to be shipped. Then, about a few weeks later, I got a letter from the local police; I believe it was under the lines of "We have confiscated your taser; here's a warning" or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: Come to think of it, I might make 🌭 for lunch today. A change of pace...