Things you recently bought or got

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you torturing yourself with these knock-offs? Do you hate yourself?
Haha, no.

I actually really like that DS5 fake as it feels so good and if $ony had made the official DS5 compatible with PS4 I'd have bought it.

And the see through controller is really good too and compatible with various devices as expected.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, no.

I actually really like that DS5 fake as it feels so good and if $ony had made the official DS5 compatible with PS4 I'd have bought it.

And the see through controller is really good too and compatible with various devices as expected.
fr, they should've made it backwards compatible like they did with making the DS4 backwards compatible with the PS3

Reactions: Marc_LFD

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
CoD Black Ops 2: 10€
Yoshi's Wooly World: 25€
The Sims 3: 5€
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: 10€
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition: 10€
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins: 3€
Starfox Adventures: 28€
Everything complete in box!
IMG_20240215_222553.jpg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 420246
"Complete in Box" that's a bit of a stretch for Wii U games. 😅

Most Wii U games just had a Nintendo Club voucher, a safety pamphlet, and the disc.

That safety pamphlet was really pointless. At least they could have given us a thin manual!

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 420246
damn, if you got cod on a Nintendo console, you kinda got shafted compared to pc/playstation/xbox

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20240217_164016.jpg

I bought my Cousins Rog Ally off him for £250 he doesn't use it much anymore and said I'd get more use out if it.. Oh yes I will 😁😁😁

Came with the official charger, leads + a Asus Charger/Dock too. Just finished a clean install of Win 11 and am now in the process of slowly adding stuff to it. It's going to become an Emulation beast!!

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone gave me a old HP Slimline S3300f PC.

Downgraded it from Vista down to XP and slapped an old GT430 i had laying around.
Using it as a retro XP gaming rig, i do want the R7 250 though.
Although it uses DDR3 like the GT430, its got 2GB of VRAM vs 1GB on the GT430.
Also the Radeon has a 128 bit memory bus vs the 64 bit memory bus of the GT430

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by SylverReZ,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Filled up my car with gas, then went to pay and noticed my wallet was missing from my shoulder bag... Long story short, I luckily dropped it at my dad's farm so it was safe from strangers, picked it up, went back to the gas station and paid (the dude knows me so there's some level of trust).

Man, that's a lesson I'll never forget and I'll probably look into buying a GPS tag.

That really scared me, damn.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Filled up my car with gas, then went to pay and noticed my wallet was missing from my shoulder bag... Long story short, I luckily dropped it at my dad's farm so it was safe from strangers, picked it up, went back to the gas station and paid (the dude knows me so there's some level of trust).

Man, that's a lesson I'll never forget and I'll probably look into buying a GPS tag.

That really scared me, damn.

That moment when you feel the chill going down by your spine..

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a new soldering microscope from Amazon. However, Amazon being idiots, delayed my delivery to 10pm.
View attachment 420717

I had the opposite issue....a week ago an item I ordered from Amazon arrived too soon. They told me an SSD I ordered would arrive in March, a week later they said the following Sunday and it would need a one time passcode......then they said it was arriving Saturday......when I was working.

Fortunately there was someone else in the house and they sent the code hours early, although they made them open the box to confirm it's contents, which they didn't know about and fortunately wasn't for them (something I need to note in the future in case I'm ever buying gifts for people).

Usually I get stuff delivered to work, but for an SSD due a month later I figured it was better to just get it delivered home since I expected it to go through the letterbox.

Edit:

For anyone wondering, this was the SSD:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CCNB5SH5

I'm planning on putting it in my Thinkpad X280 to use for when I'm traveling to store local copies of media and to store any other OS's I feel like messing around with e.g. multiple Linux distros. I know it's only gen3 and probably dram-less, but it's good enough for my usage.

Last edited by tech3475,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol