Things you recently bought or got

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1708788620823.jpeg

Sometimes you need to extract the combustible from a low tank and you have not wishes of drink gas

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What are they gonna be when they grow up?
Guppies.
They were supposed to be all male when I got them but one turned out to be a female.
I moved her to another tank when I realized but apparently too late. So now there's babies :ha:

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guppies.
They were supposed to be all male when I got them but one turned out to be a female.
I moved her to another tank when I realized but apparently too late. So now there's babies :ha:

Just don't look at me. I didn't inseminate her. yuk

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found games at a thrift store to install on my XP retro gaming rig.

However some of them i failed to notice that they require Steam activation and well, the codes are already used.
Its a good thing i only paid a dollar for those games but that's on me for not noticing that Steam activation was required.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Found games at a thrift store to install on my XP retro gaming rig.

However some of them i failed to notice that they require Steam activation and well, the codes are already used.
Its a good thing i only paid a dollar for those games but that's on me for not noticing that Steam activation was required.
damn you steam DRM!!! you never own your games!!
Post automatically merged:

To complete the lighting of my luggage box I got this led strips which complement the brake and turn lights.

1708960356528.png

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finally got shipping info for the fancy Surface Duo controller I ordered way back in October!!

IMG_0334.jpeg

Somehow I don’t believe UPS in saying they’ll get it from China to the UK in a day, but hey let’s make something happen here.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The latest thing I got was my CoE which I got today.
Just went to the Japanese Embassy with it and next week I will have a 2 years Visa for Japan ^^

Moving to Japan was my 5 years plan for the last 14 years and now its getting true.
My GF will stay back at home in Germany with our Cats and if I manage to get a Work Visa before the 2 years are over I will stay and she will follow together with the cats.
Wish me luck !!

Worst case I will at least be able to speak (hopefully) fluent Japanese and just go back home to Germany back to our current flat .... my Boss (till end of the month) already said I can come back anytime as they even tried to get me to stay with more money but yeah no, my dream comes first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...