duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Should I buy super nt for $320 usd + shipping from ebay or should I wait?
Unless you can afford to pay 50% more than the RRP, I'd wait for Analogue to restock - I'd heard there would be more available later this year, and you can sign up to be notified when they're available.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Super nice Cards

20210520_163035.jpg

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my wife a Nitro 5 laptop, along with a 1 tb Samsung SSD for it. Installed it and got it working. For my PC I got a 1 Tb M2 2280 so I can have some more storage. Other than that I got a Lego Ecto 1 that I just finished building. Preordered the Bad Bunch Lego set and the Infinity Gauntlet that are set to be released in August. Waiting to see if Nintendo announces the Switch Pro before I buy a new switch that isn't banned...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
After trading in basically everything I had to my name, I now have a Switch Lite, a decent case for it, along with Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword, Bravely Default 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I have Monster Hunter Rise and Fire Emblem Three Houses on order, should be here Tuesday or so. Absolutely loving it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After trading in basically everything I had to my name, I now have a Switch Lite, a decent case for it, along with Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword, Bravely Default 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I have Monster Hunter Rise and Fire Emblem Three Houses on order, should be here Tuesday or so. Absolutely loving it.
I think I've heard about that console. I hear good things. :P

Reactions: Mama Looigi

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ordered these at the same time I ordered my gba ips screen mod and forgot about them until they arrived today...
CVMWy0L.jpg

...I know I shouldn't be buying romhacks, and I can already play these on my flashcards, but these are a couple of my favourites - plus, I can probably reflash the carts with something else

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been a while since I did anything here. Usual tools and books but I don't imagine anybody cares about my slide hammer, large drill bit or latest entry in the science/engineering is wonderful book collection (in this case a 1940s one).
However was at an old lady's house helping out running some cables around and moving furniture. "Got an old computer if you want it"
Got myself a little all in one computer
new_pc_1.JPG

new_pc_2.JPG

Ast Advantage adventure 4066d.
Not sure what the sound card is right now but might have a look later. 486DX2-66Mhz, 8 whole megs of RAM, a blistering 4x CD ROM drive (that came out first time) which is twice as fast as a PS1 CD drive so there.
Can't have it all and the keyboard is membrane rather than mechanical but I have alternatives for that one. Not sure what games I am going to play on it yet, and I am guessing that screen means the hard drive is toast ( https://archive.org/details/AST6050dDataUK has a recovery disc though).

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Been a while since I did anything here. Usual tools and books but I don't imagine anybody cares about my slide hammer, large drill bit or latest entry in the science/engineering is wonderful book (in this case a 1940s one).
However was at an old lady's house helping out running some cables around and moving furniture. "Got an old computer if you want it"
Got myself a little all in one computer
View attachment 264081
View attachment 264080
Not sure what the sound card is right now but might have a look later. 486DX2-66Mhz, 8 whole megs of RAM, a blistering 4x CD ROM drive (that came out first time) which is twice as fast as a PS1 CD drive so there.
Can't have it all and the keyboard is membrane rather than mechanical but I have alternatives for that one. Not sure what games I am going to play on it yet, and I am guessing that screen means the hard drive is toast ( https://archive.org/details/AST6050dDataUK has a recovery disc though).
yoooo nice specs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: