Things you recently bought or got

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
... This may be trivial to some, but it's quite valuable for me.

I finally got confirmation of the UFOs I saw back in 1999 on top of my Family's land in South East Asia.
Smartphones weren't there yet so all I had all these years was just words to describe what I saw to skeptics.

Snapped this off a CNN YouTube.
Luckily someone finally managed to record something similar, though in my case I only saw two of them.

Now I can show them photos and a video.

That's creepy af. What the heck could it be?

D

Deleted User

That's creepy af. What the heck could it be?

When I saw mine, it was a clear and quiet night and Consumer Drones were not a thing yet in 1999.
So it isn't a Helicopter which would naturally mean it is Unidentified.

Wherever you stand on the issue, it will be interesting to see what the Government reveals later this year.

Last edited by , , Reason: Wording.
D

Deleted User

I know that UFO means something "Unidentified", but what you guess are about those objects?
On video is just dots, but you saw in person witch makes total difference, so what's your take?

I believe they are forms of Aircraft that Humans shouldn't have the Technology to create yet.
Remembering back, from the lights they shouldn't be larger than a Fighter Jet.

A brief backstory.
Around my Family's plot of land in 1999 there were few neighbours still; it was a cloudless black night.
I had a great view of the night sky, no obstructions whatsoever.

I saw two lights of those colours rise slowly from the Northern horizon to a midway point in the sky and stop dead.
A part of me wants to say I saw rotation at this time, but another part of me knows I can't be absolutely sure.

Then they moved upwards again, around twice the original speed for about a quarter of the height of the sky towards the North-West.
Then suddenly they moved so fast that the light basically disappeared from my visible horizon.

Not shrink, but streak away so fast it disappeared for my eyes.
One streaked away before the other followed.

I've seen plenty of Aeroplanes, Fighter Jets and Helicopters since.
There is no Technology we currently have that could do that, let alone without noise and back in 1999.

Last edited by , , Reason: Rotation, but I can't be certain.

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd been waiting for a good chance to pick this up for a while
UIlxUZz.jpg

Last edited by cluesagi,

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Traded in my PSVR headset 'cause I've not used it in ages, alongside the Move controllers and a few other bits. That gave me £194 in exchange value in CEX so I picked up Breath Of The Wild, Smash Ultimate, Mario 3D All Stars and Animal Crossing for my Switch. Alongside fixing my recent mistake with the fake memory card and getting a real one.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
s-l200.jpg

A full set of Game Boy Micro screws.
My green Micro was missing one screw, left side on the top edge, since I got it off ebay last year. It was a bit creaky because of that, and maybe because a couple of the other triwing screws were loose, or maybe those became looser because of the creaking. Anyway I put in the replacement screw and tightened up the loose ones, and now it feels totally solid, massive improvement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk