Things you recently bought or got

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fecbeb3.jpg

Universal tubeless valves and a repair kit (pouch, tyre worms and plug tool).

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Got me a Switch (December 22) and I've been on a spree Recently 😭
Physical: 😁
IMG_20220108_140635090_HDR.jpg

Digital:
No more Heros 2 Desperate Struggle
Attack on Titan Final Battle
Mother Russia Bleed
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen
God Eater 3
Risk of Rain 2
HADES
Diablo 3 Eternal Collection

Zetman

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
been going through oot on nso. I'm in the shadow temple, and I fricking hate it. so many traps and whatnot. I love the game, just hate that temple.
I love ocarina of time too. That's my 2nd favorite zelda. I put in the 1st place a link to the past and breath of the wild together.

Reactions: godreborn

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got me a Switch (December 22) and I've been on a spree Recently 😭
Physical: 😁
View attachment 292875

Digital:
No more Heros 2 Desperate Struggle
Attack on Titan Final Battle
Mother Russia Bleed
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen
God Eater 3
Risk of Rain 2
HADES
Diablo 3 Eternal Collection
Wow, truly didn't know The Witcher was on Switch. My wife just got me my own system (along with Fire Emblem and Dread) for Xmas. Might have to nab that one too eventually.

Reactions: Social_Outlaw

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought 1 of those ps4 controller phone holders so I can play some games/emulators on my phone. Bought a 3d bluray of The Amazing Spider-man, it comes with the regular bluray and DVD, it was $4 Bought the 2 movie collection of Venom, paid $10 for it.

Also ordered a better light for my Gargoyle Gecko and ordered with it a 3oz jar pangea calcium with d3 for my other reptiles.

Attachments

• 20220109_210951.jpg
    20220109_210951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 20220109_211647.jpg
    20220109_211647.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow, truly didn't know The Witcher was on Switch. My wife just got me my own system (along with Fire Emblem and Dread) for Xmas. Might have to nab that one too eventually.
Yeah it's nice a bit, I snagged it for 40 at GameStop ( wasn't going beyond that price point).

If you genuinely want to play The Witcher Portable and don't mind sacrifices then this is definitely a go.... Just don't play in docked mode.

I say for the time I played, I'm still getting used to it ( I played Last Gen on PS4) so the trade off I'm feeling iffy, but I'm enjoying it to say the least.

Reactions: GeekyGuy

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought some green tea mochi and some chinese spicy gluten snacks. The gluten snacks are supposed to be vegetarian meat, but don't taste/feel like meat. It's kind of spongy, but I like them.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something some people shouldn't be without:
DataVacPro3.jpg

It is a Metrovac Datavac Pro 3 ESD version. Some stuff are not pictured are included. Just make sure to order some disposable filters for this unit. Surprisingly didn't include any. At least they included the toner filter which by itself is much more expensive compaired to the disposable ones.
Decided to buy it so I have the option to use this instead of the standard air compressor.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's nice a bit, I snagged it for 40 at GameStop ( wasn't going beyond that price point).

If you genuinely want to play The Witcher Portable and don't mind sacrifices then this is definitely a go.... Just don't play in docked mode.

I say for the time I played, I'm still getting used to it ( I played Last Gen on PS4) so the trade off I'm feeling iffy, but I'm enjoying it to say the least.
Yeah, most of my gaming is still on my 3DS. I wanted the Switch Lite, but wife said she had no luck finding one. I'll definitely play it in handheld mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Juan's new years I forgot