Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just ordered 3 mimikyu plushies. The 25cm plush is the normal mimikyu and the other 2 are 20cm each. 1 Is leafeon the other is vaporeon.

Also just ordered a 25cm pink elephant plush for my niece. She has a small elephant plush she really likes. So I got her a bigger one.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1651577822212.png

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The chair...how much, from where, and your opinion please!
Ditto from me please, it's exactly what I'm looking for.
Google "pulse synchronous fabric manager chair".

I bought it back in 2015 after @p1ngpong recommended it. After which we have been chair bros 4 lyfe.

It's an amazing chair. It's almost as comfy as a sofa. Though the padding you sit on has flattened a bit so I bought a simple IKEA chair cushion that you can see in the photo.

Segger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_4451.jpeg

Got a Onewheel Pint X for my girlfriend and I, they let us explore places we wouldn't normally go without having to hike for a few hours or bring along bulky bikes, we can just throw them in the trunk and explore a trail like in the pic above.

If mine gives out beyond repair I'll either buy a used one next time or try out an electric unicycle, the company behind the onewheel is utter trash.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I bought it back in 2015 after @p1ngpong recommended it. After which we have been chair bros 4 lyfe.

It's an amazing chair. It's almost as comfy as a sofa. Though the padding you sit on has flattened a bit so I bought a simple IKEA chair cushion that you can see in the photo.
Cheers. A little bit too much for me at the moment but it looks ideal so I'll keep an eye on prices.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you, man! This is precisely what I've been looking for.

Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.