Things you were obsessed with

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Electronic and/or wood projects I want to make/am making.

Modifying hardware and/or software.

Downloading stuff and sorting my files.

Listening to podcasts or YouTube .

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've weirdly become obsessed with studying deeper into psychology.

It's a fascinating subject, which does lead to people in general becoming more entrancing on so many levels.

I first became interested in the subject quite a long time ago now, must be about 21 years, when my girlfriend at the time was at university.
I'd spend some time in the university library when waiting on her sometimes, and a fair bit of time in the Students' Union bar :D (They let me frequent it even though I wasn't a student.)
But I started reading Freud while I was waiting and got hooked on it. I have, and still do, read many books on the subject now from various noted psychologists and it really is fascinating.

It's very interesting what you can discern from what people say, and indeed, write.
Not, that is to say, that it's always accurate. But compelling nonetheless.

Dinoduck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was obsessed with collecting Warhammer figures in my college years. Haven't played with it, just love to assemble and paint them. Nowadays I'm obsessed with cleaning, maybe that's OCD :unsure: But I think that's because I found a bunch of dead rats in the attic. Gonna install some of these and wait for the results.
I also collect books, mostly fantasy, which I never read.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I remember being used to be obsessed with doll houses when i was little, because i was the only girl between my friends that doesn't doll house that time, i was so obsessed, i acted like a moving doll in my house sometime, and comp my mom's and my big sisters hair, pretend to make tea in the kitchen, carry my little baby brother and give him his milk bottle, sometimes my sisters join me to make me feel happy. :wub:

when i saw toy story 1 for the first time years later, i cried too much, especially when i saw little bo peep :cry:.

BTW, i haven't seen toy story 4 yet, so please don't spoil it for me. :bow:

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy