Those games you just keep beating

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've replayed Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, Golden Sun TLA, and Pokemon RBY several times. Although the last time I replayed the first two I never finished..

I've also restarted Pokemon Emerald several times since I got one of those fake carts, and it would corrupt after I would trade or beat the Elite Four. I only found out about how it was fake when I got another cartirige and saw it was visibly different.
71qAJGbxVjL.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Batman_Arkham_City_Game_Cover.jpg

I played through this game on so many platforms and yet I still love it to death and never get tired of it. I'll most likely play through it again on the WiiU too.

250px-MassEffect2_cover.PNG

4 times on PC, 3 times on Xbox 360, 2 times on PS3.

250px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png

Oh jeez, at least 15 times easily. I never get tired of this game.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Fallout 2. Beat it about 5 times with the latest being pretty much overkill after knowing all the special places (got all the needed stuff and best weapons pretty early in the game) :P

Baldur's Gate 2 + expansion. Beat it about 4 times, each time 100% or very close (depending on class, some quests did differ a bit). Honestly one of the best games ever made IMHO and the story is easily several hundred hours.

Might and Magic VI and Might and Magic VII. Possibly some of the best RPGs of their times, still has a magical touch with the story!

Advance Wars: Dark Conflict. One of the best strategy games on the DS IMHO.

C&C series. Just so much win in this one.

Those are the main ones, but there are probably some games that I missed.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Games I keep beating:

-All pokémon games I have (including the spin-offs)
-C&C: Red Alert 2
-Fable: The Lost Chapters
-Professor Layton and the Curious Village
-All Kingdom Hearts games

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm an old school gamer........Most games today require too much time and commitment to be finished...
But this one......I simply go to check it out every once in a while for a quick round and I end up finishing the whole game in one session !!!
Not that it takes that long...

BruceLee_SpectrumSS1.gif
showscreen.cgi

Reactions: mechagouki

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to keep losing and finding this when I was young:

Heroes_2_cover.jpg

Always had to play the campaign again, never got old. Each time I find it there's a lot more scratches on the disk, yet it still installs. My most loyal CD. Haha.

I also play these 3 games with my brother whenever we get together during breaks and such:

gunstarheroes.jpg
250px-General_Chaos_cover.jpg
gainground.jpg

Gain Ground still manages to kick our asses time and time again, and we try not to exploit the pause and play bug of General Chaos, so they're always fun and challenging.

Reactions: NahuelDS

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm an old school gamer........Most games today require too much time and commitment to be finished...
But this one......I simply go to check it out every once in a while for a quick round and I end up finishing the whole game in one session !!!
Not that it takes that long...

BruceLee_SpectrumSS1.gif
showscreen.cgi
Oh Man, I love that game, I used to play it over and over BITD. It works perfect on the DS spectrum emulator BTW.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My ultimate list:
37632-professor-layton-curious-village-box.jpg

professor-layton-and-the-diabolical-box-ds-boxart1.jpg

Professor-Layton-and-the-Unwound-Future-Box-US-Cover.jpg

800px-super_mario_64_box_cover.jpg

^Both the N64 and DS versions of this.
OOT-US-boxfront.jpg

diamond-pearl.jpg

All of GenIV really, not just the above. I've played Platinum a handful of times too.
Zelda9B.jpg

1982407-tboi_ost_cover.jpg

Well, you can't really own the Binding of Isaac and not play it thousands of time.

But yeah, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. Any games on this list I've definitely beaten well over 3 times.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played through Mirror's Edge about 10 times, and I've played through Portal 2 more times than I can count.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shenmue - Nearly every Winter I start playing it at the 29th of November when the game actually starts... Won`t do it this year though because I already played though it :P But next year I´ll refresh that experience!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Man, almost forgot Portal and Portal 2, beat those games tons of times. I've got my time down to about a half an hour for the first one and Portal 2 in about 3 hours or so.

Also Fable: The Lost Chapters as well. I remember first getting this game and playing it on a relatively bad laptop, it was like one of the only RPGs that looked good and still ran well on it.

Battlefield 1942 single player missions. Used to play it online with my bro and now I just dick around on single player, that game is way too easy.

First Halo as well, it was also one of the only FPS games that looked good and ran well on that craptop I had at the time so I played it tons of times on PC and probably even more on Xbox. Same with Halo 2 I suppose.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
images

Easily have beat this game 30 times over the past 10 years. With at least 20 being 100% completion.

Shin_Megami_Tensei_Persona_4.jpg

This I have beaten probably 7-8 times. Still really looking forward to the Vita version as well.

As for newer GEN games I normally beat them 2-3 times. Once on 360, then PS3, and occasionally PC as well.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Doom, Doom 2, Duke Nukem 3D. Back then, finishing a game was just an excuse to start over again. :P

Unreal: Played through it three or four times. Return to Na Pali expansion probably two or three times as well.

UT2004: technically, I've only finished this once because the single player campaign pretty much sucks (nonetheless, I'm about half way through a second run). However, I know every nook and cranny in just about any level.

Super mario land: it's been a while since I played it now, but I easily beat it around 10 times, all in all.

Spider solitaire (either 2 suits or with 3 decks). Not really a game in the traditional sense, but still...easily 100 wins starts to add up.

Kirby: epic yarn. my girlfriend's addicted to this game. I think I finished it once by myself and two or three times with her.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure this counts under Beating, but I replay Animal Crossing wild world like all the time.
Beaten Phantom hourglass a few times, and one of my favorites, heart of darkness. I've played through heart of darkness like 5 times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: holy shit hololive night at the stadium korone would love this