Homebrew Question Tinfoil 8.1 problem install Amto 11.1

Dyziooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello
I have a problem with the Tinfoil program after updating the console software to 10.0 and uploading atmosphere 11.1 I can not install Tinfoila writes that the software is incompatible please help, where is the problem?
Thanks!

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Whoa, I'm very happy they did this. It works for me. All runs again except that tinfoil gives me the warning that it detects the kosmos folder on my sd. Am I supposed to delete anything or is this like a built-in warning because 8.1 doesn't run yet on kosmos by default?

gnze796

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoa, I'm very happy they did this. It works for me. All runs again except that tinfoil gives me the warning that it detects the kosmos folder on my sd. Am I supposed to delete anything or is this like a built-in warning because 8.1 doesn't run yet on kosmos by default?

Kosmos is not supported. Follow instructions above

resurrecta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I did though. I removed exactly the folders and put these in (not copy and replace). But I still get that message upon exiting tinfoil. That's why I asked if it's built in or if there are other files to delete other than on the instructions on the website.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Sumeetp

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi, I did though. I removed exactly the folders and put these in (not copy and replace). But I still get that message upon exiting tinfoil. That's why I asked if it's built in or if there are other files to delete other than on the instructions on the website.
Make sure you run the payload that it asked you to. Might help

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by pofehof,
Reactions: falcorr

TTsai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a tinfoil-related question. i didn't want to spam the forum by making another thread of it.

i'm new here. from one other thread, i see some people already had this problem last year, but i just ran into this red screen of death yesterday, after having used kosmos with tinfoil for a long time.

i looked around, i found some patch files, i deleted bootloader/atmosphere folders from my sd card and copy the new ones over, but it just doesn't work for me.

please someone spare some time to help me out.

thank you all.

gnze796

Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly do these forks change? It's a big leap to use a fork of Atmosphere from an unknown party.

Sigpatches are included
Loader is changed so you don't have to patch it to make FS patches work on 10.0
cal0 r/w is allowed so you don't need to use outdated ams_mitm.kip
fss0 method is being blocked for Hekate Launching, but chainloading will work.
fusee-primary is being converted into a boot.dat to use the SX OS payload.bin (that does not require updates)

Yoni Arousement

Trophies
Website
yonihq.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Nowadays, Tinfoil simply stays at a blank screen if I load it from the homebrew menu. And when I load an NSP of Tinfoil from the Home Menu, it immediately exits on its own. I even tried updating to Neutos Atmopshere but still no dice.

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nowadays, Tinfoil simply stays at a blank screen if I load it from the homebrew menu. And when I load an NSP of Tinfoil from the Home Menu, it immediately exits on its own. I even tried updating to Neutos Atmopshere but still no dice.

it is not a NRO, you cant load it from the homebrew menu. It is an installed NSP, you run it from your home screen like a game.

If you want to manually install the NSP, you can grab it here: https://tinfoil.media/repo/Tinfoil [050000BADDAD0000][8.10][v45].nsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo