Tinfoil/Tinwoo games do not start

shuisbetter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a modded switch on the latest firmware (16.0.3) and the latest atmosphere version of my knowledge as well (1.5.2). I modded my switch about 2 years ago, and then I took a break from it about 9 months ago. When I came back to it, I updated everything I could (sigpatches,atmosphere,firmware) and then I started using it again. Tinfoil was on my home menu before I left and when I came back it was corrupted in data, and since I am banned I could not update it or reinstall it. So I decided to use the HB menu version in game override. I installed New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and tried to open it and it said, "Unable to start software. Return to the HOME Menu and try again." When I tried to open it again, it gave me the same error, and I even downloaded it on my pc and installed it through Tinwoo installer, and it gave me the same error when I opened it. By the way when I came back to my switch about a week ago, the games all gave the same error as now and then I uninstalled it. Could it be the tickets? Because when I installed Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (reinstalled it since it wouldn't open like all of my other games), it worked. And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the only game out of the ones I installed which I actually own. So can someone help me? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu