^^title-1924^^

Washudoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man i have the jap. anime and yuyuhakusho rocks, snes and genesis games were the best (namco and treasure made them ). But this game has been made by an terrible company, it lacks speed and gameplay.

Too bad, cuz yuyuhakusho is the greatest!

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
egm said something along the lines of "this game shouldnt be within 5 miles of anyone elses gameboy..."
so i guess its pretty bad
cry.gif

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
They don't argue on irc. I see. Must've been some imposters then starting an argument
smile.gif
 Oh it says 2004, not 2005. My mistake.
good point..they must mean on bizzaro world amptor. where good is bad, bad is good, and everything is backwards. amptor, stop being good. bad is in.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They don't argue on irc. I see. Must've been some imposters then starting an argument
smile.gif
 Oh it says 2004, not 2005. My mistake.

good point..they must mean on bizzaro world amptor. where good is bad, bad is good, and everything is backwards. amptor, stop being good. bad is in.

well, besides this looking like me kissing ass:

mrc is a cool guy. he never gives anyone shit. so definitely respects to -mrc- in fact, I think it was mrc who sent me the metal slug advance trainer, which I haven't used but appreciate him doing so. I'll be checking it out soon, but my prob is I'm hella lazy about flashing via parallel port
frown.gif
stupid ass bung won't give out info to other software developers to include the usb I guess. Littlewriter would be great with usb f2a.

Washudoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You guys have to play the Yu Yu Hakusho series from the SNES or Megadrive/Geneisis. They are pretty well made. ( of course by Namco and Treasure )

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have since tried the Metal Slug Advance trainer after I got 100/100 cards. Works beautifully (my ips patcher in dos was having problems but managed to get it patched with ips4win 2.0 or something). Good job on that RS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o