^^title-1930^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, um...how do I win a fight. I get my blue bar almost all the way across the screen and it starts flashing. The enemie is on the ground and suddenly, they get up and the bars are back to half and half. When I almost die, they always do some weird magic thing on me and kill me...

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, um...how do I win a fight. I get my blue bar almost all the way across the screen and it starts flashing. The enemie is on the ground and suddenly, they get up and the bars are back to half and half. When I almost die, they always do some weird magic thing on me and kill me...

When your bar is flashing, press the start button(make sure your opponent is knocked down first though, or he'll stop you from doing your move). Then a screen will come up where you just have to randomly hit buttons(it doesn't seem to matter, pressing them randomly makes the bar go up). If you fill the bar up (impossible not to), you win. Don't ask me what to do when your opponent gets it though.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When your doing 3 on 1 or Everyman for himself...damn they will not let you finish them off. It takes forever. Fun game though, it reminds me of Super Smash Brothers with how they don't have a health bar.

Also for who don' tknow: Hit A+B to do a Duel, where the arrows come in. After you win a duel, you get 1 Energy thingy. Hit L to activate it, which depending on the character it's different.

Haru for example gets an Attack bonus and a neat looking sword while Seig Hart is able to fly.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The characters move about really slowly
frown.gif

guardian_457

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it toook me forever to figure this game out if u press L up it give haru strength boost if u press L down it gives him speed boost it varies from character to character though and if u want to finish a game your bas has to blink and u press R+A+B+start and it takes a while but if u do it right u do a move and u have to press R+A+B to win or else it goes back to the beginning

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Just don't let the time run dry... or some disturbing trio will come out and declare that you lose

Plus, this game is just plain fun

oh... and in case no one noticed, the select button is the pause button

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm not a flour expert I just snort it