opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The "Trashman & Venom" comment in the nfo made me laugh. I doubt that any of you have even spoken with a Venom member. "The ultimate team", haha

Edit: Also what's up with the double nfo's? Quite lame, it fucks up zipscripts on sites - one should be more then enough. The .diz is a joke too - do you actually know what it's used for? Your superhuge ascii fucks up sitescripts beyond redemption aswell. I rather have you not including any .diz then this.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
The "Trashman & Venom" comment in the nfo made me laugh. I doubt that any of you have even spoken with a Venom member. "The ultimate team", haha

Edit: Also what's up with the double nfo's? Quite lame, it fucks up zipscripts on sites - one should be more then enough. The .diz is a joke too - do you actually know what it's used for? Your superhuge ascii fucks up sitescripts beyond redemption aswell. I rather have you not including any .diz then this.
haha. like tRM cares about your zipscript issues. you can easily fix that if you know what your doing.
but they do care about the .diz limitations but.. ya... next time
wink.gif

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i love rayman
but sadly this rom doesnt save in my wisecard

anyway... i have a 128 wisecard...

if only i had a software that could put 2 gba roms in one .gba file.
frown.gif

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@opcode32 - Heh, true, but I'm sure that TimePie was just showing some respect and giving some love to (since Rising Sun left) the only other consistant USA GBA release group. Whatever happens with the .nfo's and .diz's is not his responsibility, but I do think that the 2nd .nfo looks nicer than the actual one
biggrin.gif
. I know nothing of sitescripts, but I'm sure they'll fix it eventually...or not, heh. Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team.
tongue.gif

@dECODED - OMG

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha. like tRM cares about your zipscript issues. you can easily fix that if you know what your doing.
but they do care about the .diz limitations but.. ya... next time
wink.gif

well it seems like they care to look like a legit group. so i am just giving advice on how to look even more l33t. besides having 2 nfo's is quite pointless, is it? i guess they're just there to show off the ascii-art.

concerning the zipscript issue - i actually know what i am doing. i guess you are suggesting that if the filename is xxx-yyyy.zip i should just extract xxx-yyyy.nfo. sure that would work, but this would (a) completely make it unusable for 0-day purposes and (b) there are shitloads of badly packed gba releases aswell which would the zipscript to extract the wrong nfo/no nfo at all. so actually i went a somewhat more clever route and decided to analyze time/dates of the zipfile contents and compare those with the timestamps of the included nfo's. then i extract the nfo that seems most likely to be the proper nfo, which actually works quite well. also considering that most decent sites (i am not talking about default glftpd-crap + lame project-zs compile) use the same method and that 2 nfo's is not really accepted i just suggested to get rid of one.

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
its soooo pointless to explain them how releases need to be packed. they dont release for the scene - they just release for a punch of fserv-lamer. They need no rules. They are just collectors. So save your time Opcode and msg me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol