shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, its a sega game, so that means I gotta play it
tongue.gif

Looks alright, though a little too cute.
Too bad its not a virtual pet thing though, I kinda like those interesting ones, though realistic ones like Nintendogs are alot better, and less embaressing to play with too much XD

leoboiko

Trophies
Website
namakajiri.net
XP
Country
Brazil
This is the third GBA title by MTO featuring ochakentachi (Ochaken friends). The main character's description, Ochaken, means literally "tea dog" (noticed how their ears are like leaves of green tea?). There are many other tea dogs and some tea cats too, for cat lovers like me. They seem to be popular characters, having their own webpage and so on. I wonder if there's an anime? I enjoy tea and cute things, I think I'll be a fan.

I've been playing the second one, Ochaken no Heya ("Ochaken's Room") for some months now. It's a cool game where you adquire tea utensils, furniture and random stuff through minigames, and you're visited by other characters to have tea.

I was hoping for another unusual game (or -- this tea ceremony guy can always hope -- a tea ceremony game), but as the official page proudly announces, Ochaken no Yumeboken ("Ochaken's Dream Adventure") is an action game. The page has some try-it-out flash thing, but it's not working for me. The game has an "create your own ochaken" mode which seems pretty fun, I guess I'll try it out later.

Just to make it clear, none of the GBA ochaken games so far are pet raising games.

By the way, if anyone is playing Ochaken no Heya and understands the game better than me, please give some help ^^v

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over