^^title-2002^^

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with the double game-single cart packs? I noticed that these kinda releases are in Europe only. Are people in Europe not gamers or very very cheap/stingy or something? Such that it requires the marketer to pack in 2 games for the price of one before they are willing to shell out? o.O

I'm confused. They RARELY do that for us NA people.

No matter, I did not enjoy neither of these games, so no loss for me.

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
What's with the double game-single cart packs? I noticed that these kinda releases are in Europe only. Are people in Europe not gamers or very very cheap/stingy or something? Such that it requires the marketer to pack in 2 games for the price of one before they are willing to shell out? o.O

I'm confused. They RARELY do that for us NA people.

No matter, I did not enjoy neither of these games, so no loss for me.

you would become cheap in fucking europe, everything is more expensive then in the usa, for example, if you would buy a nintendo ds (the hardware), in the states you'll pay about 150USD, in europe, you pay 150€,

150€ = 188.963 USD

if you buy a gamecube game, in the states, about 60USD?, in europe 60€

60 € = 75.5778

But I don't know why they release shit like this in europe...

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would become cheap in fucking europe, everything is more expensive then in the usa, for example, if you would buy a nintendo ds (the hardware), in the states you'll pay about 150USD, in europe, you pay 150€,

150€ = 188.963 USD

if you buy a gamecube game, in the states, about 60USD?, in europe 60€

60 € =Â 75.5778

But I don't know why they release shit like this in europe...

wow... that explains my noobness about currency and the commodity system now adays.
shy.gif

I guess, given such expensive prices, it's reasonable for them to receive a better bundle.

D

Deleted User

And not just that... Countries that are not that evolved (or advanced) have higher prices with a lower standard loads of times (just like here on the Balkan - Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia...), how ridicoulous that may sound.

You can look the DS up here: Croatian store with DS. It costs 1199 kn. 1$ is 5,79kn. Meaning that the DS costs a whooping 207$ in Croatia where the people really can't afford it...

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
We have the same example in my country, Portugal.
Not everyone can afford to buy a game for +- 60€, since the average sallary is +- 600€.

They are really very expensive. That´s why we have many piracy here..

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Europe get's games alot later mostly 2-3 months later than the usa but there are a few games that gets relased in Europe before usa or at the same time but that's not many and some comes out alot later in Europe than in usa like AC(animal crossing) was relased 2 or 3 years later in Europe than in usa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: