^^title-2042^^

L

lastdual

This game simply isn't for everyone, so it's not going to get perfect scores.

Personally, I love it, but I know some people will get frustrated by the long dialogue sections and the need to do practice battles in order to powerup your skills. It's a lot like MMBN - there are people who will become totally engrossed in it, and others that just never get what all the fuss is about...

K

kefka

I havent had a chance to play it yet, just as soon as i beat these other 15 gba games im playing , Ill be able to check it out.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What kind of game is this anyway? An interactive linear story? I'm only 45 minutes into it but I'm just about to give up on it if gameplay doesn't kick up a notch.

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea....typical....

i got stuck at the forest maze part!! they gave me like 5 clues but i still cant beat it, and i tried different combos for like 30 minutes but i still cant get it. could someone tell me where to go plz?

EDIT!!

nvm, i got it finally

JUANKUERVO

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i saw a "size check" version...
(attention to the newbie´s question...)

the rom is "riped" just for the flash card?
what exactly i will lose if i play the ripped version?

sound?
o just i get a "downsampled" version?

just that...

K

kefka

try using an older version of vba, Im not sure which version your using or if yu flashed it or what, could be your rom though.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just your typical rpg right everyone?

No, wrong. You have stages, the battle system is unique and so is the implemention of TP (turn points) etc. (I think). You also have a different system of moving around.

I'm in Eledein now (I think that's what it's called), Heaven's Gate was fun, I'm playing on.
gbasp.gif

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
Dais, i mean the bat's still alive. and its called Mr. Bat. if u throw a rock u will kill it and get the bat wings. im not sure if u can give a living bat to the fairy but im not there yet so i dunno. im at the place where u can choose one of the 3 chests right now. what did u do?

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
>_< I tried to trim the rom and after the lisenced by Nintendo note the game makes a corrupted sound and sits on a black screen... anyone wanna post a patch, pretty please.

Edit - Never mind... VBA just doesn't want to run the game properly (v 1.7.1+2); works fine on my flashcart.

smile.gif

face_kicker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just your typical rpg right everyone?

Yeah it's pretty standard so far. The gameplay and artistic style is what keeps me playing actually. I'm 4 hours deep into it....it's pretty standard story and it's annoying how I use up my TP points on crap that I shouldn't. Plus...I keep getting A finishes and hardly any S finishes. But it's ok...don't go all crazy about it....unless you really want to try out the weird/good gameplay style.

Burning Knuckles

Trophies
Website
smartass.collegesucks.org
XP
Country
United States
I used to absolutely detest this game but as I've gone on playing I'm liking the storyline and the gameplay is starting to get more interesting. The movement system definitely threw me off it made the game feel so linear but actually there's alot of choices you can make in this game ALOT and there's alot of little traps and shit you gotta dodge. It's actually turning out to be one of the most entertaining GBA titles I've played in a while.
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol