^^title-2052^^

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The only thing fully translated to english is the title screen,that's a shame,the publisher should have made a multi-2 JPN/ENG release.
rofl2.gif
Too bad cause this game
is pretty fun & weird
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

D

Deleted_11405

wow this release brings many goods by first impression:heaven/romance/fighting.when i read everything whats in (also the release info)i found much what points into a good direction besides the fighting thing..
smile.gif
good thing!! now its released, this time this game looks good enough to be tried. looks like a piece of cake
wink.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've played that game for about an hour and I thought I should let you know this game's great it combines RPG-fighting element nicely plus the card gaming system enhances the gameplay which is quite simple and challenging.
This game has a decent entertaining value,thus I strongly advice you to give it a shot
wink.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
is this even playable, I mean if you cant read japanese?
I've been playing it for a while and can confirm it is playable with little effort (should take you a moment to find out the menus then all you've gotta do is fight the weird beast & if stuck talk to people around you,a very entertaining game too bad it didn't come translated to english
laugh.gif
still playable though
smile.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a curious game indeed. It's like theyv'e been closely watching all the GBA action-RPGs, and tried to blend a little of each into the game. The closest games I can think of are Chain of Memories and Summon Night.

K

kefka

so its an action rpg huh, well i might just have to take a look at this one. Thanks for the info guys.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: *Renewed. I don't like or trust "renewed, refurbished, reconditioned" anything.