^^title-2517^^

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this like Family Fortunes? Id pefer to see old Les Dennis on this.

You remember Dr Who, but you have troubles remembering this classic American game show from 1976? Family Fortunes is a 1980 BBC rip of the above mentioned show. Les Dennis began hosting Family Fortunes in 1987 (which I have not seen, so Fortunes may actually be better than Feud, but idk)

Richard Dawson was the original guy. The same guy who hosted Running Man [movie] and said the classic line of, "It's Time To Start Running!!!!"

Anyways, this game show was much more fun to watch than I can imagine actually playing. It was full of really awkward statistics and such.

And yes, the first Dr. Who was great, this current one that Scifi channel has been airing for the past year is rubbish
rolleyes.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this like Family Fortunes? Id pefer to see old Les Dennis on this.

You remember Dr Who, but you have troubles remembering this classic American game show from 1976? Family Fortunes is a 1987 BBC rip of the above mentioned show.

Richard Dawson was the original guy. The same guy who hosted Running Man [movie] and said the classic line of, "It's Time To Start Running!!!!"

Anyways, this game show was much more fun to watch than I can imagine actually playing. It was full of really awkward statistics and such.

And yes, the first Dr. Who was great, this current one that Scifi channel has been airing for the past year is rubbish
rolleyes.gif
I know it was a rip off or whatever (much like most US quiz shows are rip offs of UK ones)

Still prefer Dennis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work