EQnox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be more interested in a DS release, and WiFI.
ohmy.gif

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This disappoints me, not because it's bad, but because it wasn't included in the Uno / Skip-bo package. It uses the same music, backgrounds, and everything. They have the nerve to package this seperately and charge people (more) money for it. Good games, but geez what a rip off by separating them.

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
HAHAHAHHA i played this cardgame when i was a kid! it was damn funny. as soon as i get my graphics card and my card reader working i'm going to give it a try

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm this isn't the same card game we all remember playing as kids I think. UNO traditionally has 108 cards I believe. This just has standard playing cards (with Kings and Queens and such) but all UNO-colored and appears to lack Wild, Skip, Draw 4 and the like.

What the hellz? There's already a name for a game using standard cards and playing an UNO-like game, but I forgot it. :/

EDIT: Just rememberd. It's called "Crazy 8's". So basically I gather that this game is Crazy 8's branded with UNOism.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same