Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
QUOTE said:
ROM Serial:AGB-BJKE-USA

But it's a Europe release? Wonder if they fixed that bug that didn't allow the game to be finished.

I wainting for that too. could anyone that have an old save test if can past the ice guardian? Please

im wainting to play this game for so long....

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ign gave it an 8.0 So, I would imagine that they played it all the way through. If that show stopping bug was around it would have been mentioned (I hope).

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
QUOTE said:
ROM Serial:AGB-BJKE-USA

But it's a Europe release? Wonder if they fixed that bug that didn't allow the game to be finished.

I wainting for that too. could anyone that have an old save test if can past the ice guardian? Please

im wainting to play this game for so long....

Same here, if you check the EUR post of this game, I believe theres a .sav in that thread, whether the url still works I don't know...

[-Edit-]

sav
sgm

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The "game breaking" bug was only present if you were playing the ROM. The original copy of the game never exhibited that behaviour. It was either a problem with the dump or some form of copy protection as far as I can tell. The EU & US copies of the game do NOT have this problem if you have an actual copy. I cannot speak for the US rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ