^^title-2583^^

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOL, this looks like starfox on the super nes!
rofl2.gif

Sigh, converting EVERY game to DS/GBA isn't a good idea at all....

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Great game. I unlocked almost everything, need only about 1.500.000 points to upgrade the rest of all 13 (somebody has more of them?) skateboards. My rating: 8/10

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...do they even try with the GBA anymore? Honestly, they need to either go back to porting old, good games or stop. Dog games, crappy ports no one will play, stupid sidestories, generic beat em ups...

The GBA is practically dead, seeing the MS Paint quality graphics of this game just proves it to me. Either start trying like Square is doing, or stop completly. Stop releasing crap like this.

*end rant*
ph34r.gif

*And for people like the guy above me who actually do enjoy this, why aren't you playing the probably superior and obviously more time spent on version on the DS? Unless you can't. Which then I can only go
frown.gif
, because they will stop working on the GBA eventually...

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...do they even try with the GBA anymore? Honestly, they need to either go back to porting old, good games or stop. Dog games, crappy ports no one will play, stupid sidestories, generic beat em ups...

The GBA is practically dead, seeing the MS Paint quality graphics of this game just proves it to me. Either start trying like Square is doing, or stop completly. Stop releasing crap like this.

*end rant*Â
ph34r.gif

*And for people like the guy above me who actually do enjoy this, why aren't you playing the probably superior and obviously more time spent on version on the DS? Unless you can't. Which then I can only go
frown.gif
, because they will stop working on the GBA eventually...

Interesting.
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
A game is crap, because the platform is not top of the pops anymore ???????? This makes sense.
ooooooooh dear !
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn