^^title-2622^^

Excelerate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's a re-release with less Mode 7 lag and in-battle lag, I'm all for it.

Now, if they could only do the same with FFVIA and I'd be happy (try opening a menu while you're fighting the first boss while it's taking back it's head in, I swear you could fall asleep while you're waiting)

az_bont

Trophies
XP
Country
so if this got a fix im assumin a US and E release will be to follow and be fixed?

The European release of Final Fantasy IV Advance already contains some bug fixes, such as changes to the way Yang's HP grows. The Wikipedia article claims that performance issues in larger battles were also fixed in that version, but doesn't cite a source.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so if this got a fix im assumin a US and E release will be to follow and be fixed?

The European release of Final Fantasy IV Advance already contains some bug fixes, such as changes to the way Yang's HP grows. The Wikipedia article claims that performance issues in larger battles were also fixed in that version, but doesn't cite a source.

I also herd the European releases of the final Fantasy games have all been made significantly easier too. I dont know how true that is though.

Excelerate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, they changed Yang's HP growth, so you don't get 9999 HP at level 75... So I guess that adds a bit to the challenge. As for making it more akin to Easytype, I think it was Zeromus EG that was watered down due to him being too fast and too strong, especially amidst all of the lag and Big Bang spamming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums