^^title-2627^^

Paralel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I had to look everywhere and then some for this release. I wonder why it's availability is so limited.

Something strange about this rom is that it is Multi 5, but it's a US release. Most companies never bother to release a (U) rom with any other language but English. I guess Graffiti might be releasing this in Europe in the not too distant future and decided to release it here with the language options as well. Makes sense to me.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a big WTF to this whole thread's comments about anything else but the quality of the game itself. No one cares if your romsites don't carry it, it is released. Why the hell would you release it again if you see that it is released and news was posted here, with a .nfo, and a screenshot, very shortly afterwards. Oh, and that CRC dealie posted, yeah, the magazine staff just picked a random series of 8 letters/numbers that happen to match the exact CRC of the dump that Sir VG got days later. Yup. It must be fake. Let's all freak out and act like retards. That will solve the problem very quickly. And where did my mod power go in this forum? Most of these posts are lame vague rom requests or whining.

Seriously guys, what the hell?

scrappster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZOMG!!!! I R STOOOOOOPID FOR DUMPING A GAME I WAS GONNA DUMP ANYWAYS BECAUSE I THINK I R BETTER THAN RS!!11111111oneone

Really, would you care to think about that statement of yours again before you run your mouth? K tnx.

Go ahead dump it but dont do a fucking release of it because its dupe and you are just shitting up ftps and release lists

Also you are an arrogant cunt, you have only dumped a few games against almost zero competition so get over yourself

Don't be such a creep.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ZOMG!!!! I R STOOOOOOPID FOR DUMPING A GAME I WAS GONNA DUMP ANYWAYS BECAUSE I THINK I R BETTER THAN RS!!11111111oneone

Really, would you care to think about that statement of yours again before you run your mouth? K tnx.

Go ahead dump it but dont do a fucking release of it because its dupe and you are just shitting up ftps and release lists

Also you are an arrogant cunt, you have only dumped a few games against almost zero competition so get over yourself

Don't be such a creep.

Don't be so ignorant. While you may not approve of his language, his facts are spot-on.

Dragon_Megatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
YAHOOO!!! The rom is out!!!!!!
grog.gif

scrappster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't be such a creep.

Facts or not, there's no good reason to act that way. Language and attitude were way out of line, imho. Anyway, I'm enjoying the game so far.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Yep, finally got hold of the RS release of the game and after a little while ingame, I can say that this seems to be one of the better adventure games on GBA through its whole lifespan. It`s fun, addictive and damn well written piece of software. Guess I`ll track myself a retail copy of this after holidays.

Those who already have the retail cart: is the game as sluggish and choppy on the real hardware as it is on VBA? It`s very sad that a game this good is much crippled by the restrictions of the GBA hardware. With that I do not only mean the performance but also the interface, which would take a great advantage of more buttons. Now the B-button has a little too much options binded to it and the freedom to "look" and interact with things is too restricted.

Anyway, great game. The characters and the dialogue is very impressive imo.
bow.gif

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scrappster, you don't have any problems with text display at all?

on M3 using the version RS released, I only have text in the village, but in dungeons and menues all I get are empty dialogs.

Actually, nevermind, I got it... Hardware Support 2 (not 1)

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got it at 12pm... suddenly its 4pm... wha?? Guess it must be good eh?
This harkens back to the days of some of the computer RPG's from the 90's like Might and Magic Xeen. So much space to get lost in, so obviously you need a map... but THEY PROVIDE THE GRAPH PAPER! YEE HAWW! Seriously I like that automap... I wonder if anyone ever wrote a program that lets u make graph paper maps? Anyone know?

But yeah its a great game, good art style, good music, it's got the gameplay. Ugh I forgot to eat even... but yeah it was worth the wait.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I had to look everywhere and then some for this release. I wonder why it's availability is so limited.

Something strange about this rom is that it is Multi 5, but it's a US release. Most companies never bother to release a (U) rom with any other language but English. I guess Graffiti might be releasing this in Europe in the not too distant future and decided to release it here with the language options as well. Makes sense to me.

Actually, it's not surprising actually. It simply means one thing:

Europe will be a region dupe. I wonder if they'll even bother changing the internal serial. I mean, I can easily think of a title that matched this scenario that came out recently (was also M5):

The Sims 2 Pets.

M

multiboy2k

Finally got the game too. It is indeed as good as i thought.
But, if you REALLY wanna play this game with speed and in style, play it via GPSP v.08 on the PSP! The game totally rocks playing it widescreen!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Just wanted to say what a great game this is! Been playing it slightly enlarged on VBA at work for the last week or so and after the initial town area it gets really good.
Shame it didn't come out a bit earlier in GBA's life as I'm sure it would've drawn alot more fans!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI