Hacking Title Updates vs. System Updates

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told him the option. I told him what the description in Dashlaunch is. I told him the difference between the title updates and system updates along with everyone else. At this point I have no idea where he wants to go with this thread.
View attachment 153870

many, if not most, dangerous things involving the 360 are no more. before you had to know how the system was hacked, motherboard, etc. now, all of that is taken from the NAND dump though, I still install dash launch separate when updating.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sorry, brickmii82, but I was just asking for more clarification; I was trying to talk to anyone who posts, I'll just f**k off onw.

yes, you can toggle options in dashlaunch settings on the system itself or through your launch.ini

Last edited by godreborn,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I do to. I put it on the HDD's of all the consoles I put out for people to adjust the launch.ini's the way they want them.

Don't mind me Robert. I'm just a rather cynical, smart-ass person sometimes.

RobertX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using Dashlaunch's menu does seem more palatable than editing a file.

Forgive me, I was brought up by Microsoft's way of doing things, so I hope you forgive me for doing things the way I want to do things.

OK, all done here, happy holidays!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I put dashlaunch's launch.ini on an external hdd, just in case something happens with it on the internal hdd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Powerade does have sour flavors now