GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
well I already know that since I already finished the game, That's why I just want to do it for my personal copy because I happened to find the original video :D
have tried and failed using crifilesystem and CriPakTools to open pack_050_movie.cpk where I guess the cutscene files are packed into.
so anyone here want to tell me what tools/apps/script do you guys use to edit cutscene files in order making this awesome patch please??? :bow::bow::bow::bow:
I have that video too, but as the in-game costume didn't existed we didn't change anything.
You indeed need to unpack thr movie cpk and all those usm files that spit are the videos.
I would spare you the conversion but my license of sofdec2 expired long ago. You can get the tools and a trial license in the criware web page, but be aware that the tools are tricky to use (well, it aren't prepared for non-devs to use).

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have that video too, but as the in-game costume didn't existed we didn't change anything.
You indeed need to unpack thr movie cpk and all those usm files that spit are the videos.
I would spare you the conversion but my license of sofdec2 expired long ago. You can get the tools and a trial license in the criware web page, but be aware that the tools are tricky to use (well, it aren't prepared for non-devs to use).
I already got usm video covered using vgmtoolbox, ffmpeg and scaleform video encoder. The main I have issue is I can't unpack files from "pack_050_movie.cpk" with crifilesystem and CriPakTools. so what tools did you use to unpack the cpk files?

Corvenik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I already got usm video covered using vgmtoolbox, ffmpeg and scaleform video encoder. The main I have issue is I can't unpack files from "pack_050_movie.cpk" with crifilesystem and CriPakTools. so what tools did you use to unpack the cpk files?

You can try to unpack .cpk files with quickbms and aluigi.altervista[dot]org/bms/cpk[dot]bms. At least that worked for the original files.

arthurmauk

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So seeing as this game is finally approaching a playable level on Cemu, I thought I'd get my copy ready ahead of time. I patched it and it seemed to work fine, but the checking tool gives an error on every section and I can't exactly test to see if it works. Any idea why it might be erroring out, the OP did say something about not updating md5 files everytime, but I'm not sure if thats the case here or what. Also anything special I'd need to get it to work on Cemu, or should it be the same process as on an actual Wii U?

Edit: seems to work now, I didn't put the md5s in the same folder as everything else

Hi, did you manage to get the patch working on Cemu, and if so have you had any problems since? Thanks in advance! :)

GhostCow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with the dlc on a real Wii U? I can't get the dlc working on Cemu and I'm not sure if it's because of this patch or just a problem with Cemu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually forget my previous message. I guess I just wasn't far enough in the story. I just got to the part where you can buy outfits and I see Tsubasa's swimsuit so it must be working

Edit: Nope. Looks like that's actually not part of the dlc so the dlc still isn't working for me

Last edited by GhostCow,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
After i beat chapter 2 the game just stopped playing voice lines completely
is there anyway to fix this?
that's a new one.

not all text is voiced, saying just in case.
are you playing on cemu?? it could be a bug there as in my wii u never had such problem.
check the game settings, if I remember correctly voices have their own volume slider.
if everything fails then patch your game again.

that's all I can think off.

Last edited by Sakitoshi,

KanaBloodOfDragons

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I already checked the volume slider
turned it all the way up then turned off the console
then i turned back on the console and it still wasnt playing
i wonder if it could have something to do with the fact that i made it into an installable so i could save space on my sd card
i guess i'll redo take the save and try it on the non patched version since i got past chapter 2 already and then on the patched version with loadiine

Last edited by KanaBloodOfDragons,

samhyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Note that this guide doesn't explain how to use DLC.
you'll need more steps. (not detailed yet)
They might be added later.

So how do I play with the DLC?
Further down it says something about using the "Smash method of loadiine" but I have no idea what this means nor do you explain it.
I would very much like to play this so any help would be appreciated.

Floflo81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Huh personally I first played the game from disc, and purchased the DLC from the eShop.
Then I extracted the game from the disc, transferred it to my PC and applied the "restoration" patch.
Finally, I repackaged the patched game as a WUP, and installed it with WUP Installer, on the same partition (NAND or USB) as the DLC and the saves that were already installed.

By doing all of this in this order, the DLC worked out of the box.

Reactions: larryd and lordelan

samhyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Huh personally I first played the game from disc, and purchased the DLC from the eShop.
Then I extracted the game from the disc, transferred it to my PC and applied the "restoration" patch.
Finally, I repackaged the patched game as a WUP, and installed it with WUP Installer, on the same partition (NAND or USB) as the DLC and the saves that were already installed.

By doing all of this in this order, the DLC worked out of the box.

I'm new to this stuff so if you don't mind me asking, how did you repackage the game as a WUP?

gametech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a fairly old thread but I'm pretty new to the Wii U homebrew scene. Is there a way to patch the game in the .app format, or does it have to be Loadiine format?

Zerael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I have weird problem with pather.
Patcher said "everything done", but game wont launch. And... I found out there no "pack_010_character" and "pack_050_Movie" in game after patch.
But both of original files safe and genki in "original" folder. Its like, its just dont want to create patched version. Tho, the rest files patch just fine.
Hmm, did I miss something?

Edit: Tried manually patch all files, and only those files that I mention above refused to patch due some kind of error.
I thought that is bad dump, but no, pre-patched euro version worked fine.

Edit 2: Oh well, god bless, found jap version in internet, and used Character and Movie cpk's from there.
Working so far.

Last edited by Zerael,

Floflo81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I remember correctly, the "uncensored" video for Kiria's concert was made available on the Web once, but in-game, there is only one version, which is the same in the Japanese version and in the Western version.

So the video you get is the same as in the Japanese version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?