'Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2' launches on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch this year

tony hawk.jpg

First released last year on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is heading to the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S this March 26, and on Nintendo Switch later this year. The announcement comes from the game's official Twitter account:

Owners of the digital deluxe edition will get a next-gen upgrade for free while owners of the digital version on PS4 or Xbox One can upgrade to the corresponding new console. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 will reportedly run at 120 FPS at 1080P or at native 4K at 60 FPS (1440P and upscale to 4K for Xbox Series S) on the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

EDIT:

The game releases next month on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S while the Nintendo Switch version will launch later in 2021. This post's title has been edited to reflect this.

:arrow: SOURCE

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not exactly the same because they added modern features (reverts, etc.) but it is SOOOO good, probably one of the best ports/remasters I have ever played... I had a blast playing it and it was very cheap too if I recall.
Most importantly they nailed the physics so that they feel like the originals. The previous THPS remake was garbage because they tried to shoehorn in a different physics engine.

I really really really hope the studio that made this redoes Underground 1 and 2... dream come true <3
They're part of Blizzard now, so it's not gonna happen for a long time, if it happens at all.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Next one: Resident Evil 3. C'mon, Capcom! :D
We need the remake of Resident Evil 2 as well. And I hope the Switch gets a physical release, not just a download code in the box, or we can only get physical releases from Limited Run games.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skate was soo much better than any Tony Hawks, and yes can't believe another has not come out, or remade for switch yet. Skater XL supposedly coming to switch soon tho, which is pretty good.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

Sadly ea has seemed to have completely forgotten about skate

Will EA make another skate game?

Skate is back! After years of fans demanding a series revival, EA finally confirmed during its EA Play 2020 presentation that Skate 4 was in development. Then it appointed a dedicated developer for it in January 2021.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

Skate is back! After years of fans demanding a series revival, EA finally confirmed during its EA Play 2020 presentation that Skate 4 was in development. Then it appointed a dedicated developer for it in January 2021.
Holy shit, how did i miss that announcement

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Which means maybe we will see it in 2024...:cry:

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the Deluxe Digital for both PS4 and Xbox One so free upgrades for me. My favorite Tony Hawk was and still is Pro Skater 3. American Wasteland and Underground 1+2 are close second and thirds.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

shadowghul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly ea has seemed to have completely forgotten about skate
SKATE 4 is on their way, development update was given in 2020

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We need the remake of Resident Evil 2 as well. And I hope the Switch gets a physical release, not just a download code in the box, or we can only get physical releases from Limited Run games.
If Capcom should make a Remake, they definitely should revive Gotcha Force on the Switch xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo