Hacking [Tool] Joy-Con Toolkit

BearUmbrella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make the buttons multi color? (Example, A button is red, B button is green, X button is blue and Y button is yellow and joy sticks are different to each other)

Imp_Uhrfik_Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Just got the New Pastel Joy-Con ...Here's the Hex-Values:

Pastel Pink / パステルピンク ||BODY: #FFAFAF ||Buttons: #372D2D
Pastel Yellow / パステルイエロー ||BODY: #F5FF82 ||Buttons: #32332D
Pastel Purple / パステルパープル ||BODY: #F0CBEB ||Buttons: #373037
Pastel Green / パステルグリーン ||BODY: #BCFFC8 ||Buttons: #2D322D

AhsanMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splatoon 3 OLED Edition Blue-Gradient Left Joy-Con / スプラトゥーン32022.08.26#6455F5#28282D
Splatoon 3 OLED Edition Neon-Yellow-Gradient Right Joy-Con / スプラトゥーン32022.08.26#C3FA05#1E1E28
...these are the hex-codes directly from my own personal setDateBodyButton
Actual lifesaver. Ty so much!!

Jacnob589

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help me fix my problem? I will attach error images (there’s more to the error let me know if you need to see it)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited by Jacnob589,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
can anyone help me fix my problem? I will attach error images (there’s more to the error let me know if you need to see it)
You need to install the Prerequisites:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x86) Redistributable (All Windows versions)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 (for Windows lower than Windows 10)

Jacnob589

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to install the Prerequisites:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x86) Redistributable (All Windows versions)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 (for Windows lower than Windows 10)
I have just installed Microsoft visual C++ 2017 and I already have a later version of the Microsoft .net framework. Do I have to have the older version and do I need to do anything with Microsoft visual C++? I’m very appreciative of your help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 30

Legas

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a Joy con where i put a gulikit hall sensor stick in. Sadly it does not center exactly to the 0 when releasing the stick. So I thought I could raise the deadzone value with this tool. But changing the deadzone even to maximum FFF does not change the behavior even in the slightest. The deadzone writing seems to not work correctly.

Also when i go to playground testing there is a section "Stick Parameters" with deadzone FFF (The value I wrote there) and a section "Stick Parameters 2" with deadzone AE (the value that was there before my changes) What does that mean? Why are there two sets of values? Have I written to the wrong one?

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have a Joy con where i put a gulikit hall sensor stick in. Sadly it does not center exactly to the 0 when releasing the stick. So I thought I could raise the deadzone value with this tool. But changing the deadzone even to maximum FFF does not change the behavior even in the slightest. The deadzone writing seems to not work correctly.

Also when i go to playground testing there is a section "Stick Parameters" with deadzone FFF (The value I wrote there) and a section "Stick Parameters 2" with deadzone AE (the value that was there before my changes) What does that mean? Why are there two sets of values? Have I written to the wrong one?
Did you try to calibrate on the console settings?

Reactions: Legas

BeanMKW

certified wii u owner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work over USB connection for pro controllers? My Bluetooth adapter is bad and can randomly disconnect. I haven’t had time to try

Legas

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you try to calibrate on the console settings?
Yes I did. The calibration seems to work, but as far as my understanding goes the calibration adjusts only where the center is (that has worked fine) and doesn't add a deadzone but because my stick is a little bit loose it needs a deadzone to cancel that out.
Post automatically merged:

Does this work over USB connection for pro controllers? My Bluetooth adapter is bad and can randomly disconnect. I haven’t had time to try
I think it works onl, with bluetooth, at least it didn't work with mine via cable but my pro controller is a bit weird so you might just try it out.

Last edited by Legas,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw