Hacking [Tool] Website for watching most YouTube videos on the Switch

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey! Thanks for making such a great site! Super helpful! But I have a question...

Is there a way to watch the videos in HD? I can play any video but I don't see an option for HD or anything, and the videos are playing at like 360p or 480p. Super blurry on my TV.

Thanks in advance!!!

[EDIT] - Okay I found the option to change the resolution of the video, I didnt notice the cog wheel before I pressed play and in fullscreen there is no option to change it.

But now I have another issue. When changing the resolution of the video, I can go up to 720p, the option for 1080p is missing, and I am hooked up to my TV through HDMI, and my switch is set to 1080p. There IS a button in the cogwheel settings that says "Missing Options?", but when I press A on it, nothing happens. Any idea?
That is the way to change the resolution, sorry I didn't see it earlier but glad you found it! I think it's capped at 720p as that's as high as the browser in general goes. Hope that helps.

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, considering the official Youtube app has been released, are you going to keep this site on?
Yeah it'll be staying up. The only real difference for us is that I took the instructions for how to do it off of the DNS considering most people can use it easily now (including me! I'm so happy there's an app!).

To everyone who can use the YouTube app, thanks for using SwitchTube!! <3

Reactions: peteruk

Beldum

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi Ep8Script.

First of all, thanks for create SwitchTube. I use the page many times during these last months.

I wanted to write because I found a very curious thing about SwitchBru.
It is seen that, after having been looking for things online by SwitchBru, I went back to the Home menu and, without realizing it, I opened the new Youtube application without changing the DNS. Then, when I open the application, I see that it sends me directly to the main SwitchBru menu.

I have returned to the home menu and have tried it a few times to see if it was an error or something, but no, whenever I enter the application it takes me to the SwitchBru browser.

If you change the DNS to automatic and you connect to the internet, it reloads Youtube normally.

I put it as a curiosity, it is quite more comfortable if you can access from the home menu to the browser that entering from settings.

Reactions: Ep8Script

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Ep8Script.

First of all, thanks for create SwitchTube. I use the page many times during these last months.

I wanted to write because I found a very curious thing about SwitchBru.
It is seen that, after having been looking for things online by SwitchBru, I went back to the Home menu and, without realizing it, I opened the new Youtube application without changing the DNS. Then, when I open the application, I see that it sends me directly to the main SwitchBru menu.

I have returned to the home menu and have tried it a few times to see if it was an error or something, but no, whenever I enter the application it takes me to the SwitchBru browser.

If you change the DNS to automatic and you connect to the internet, it reloads Youtube normally.

I put it as a curiosity, it is quite more comfortable if you can access from the home menu to the browser that entering from settings.
Yeah that's correct! It opens the DNS any time you try to connect to the internet actually, as it always does a connection test first. It does the same when launching a game and playing online, trying to update a game, etc.

TheMajesticMrL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops, sorry about that. For some reason I can't search or post any replies or anything on Chrome, had to switch to Firefox.
Anyway, I don't mean to necro but does this still work? Every time I try to go to the link I get the "this page cannot be displayed" message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!