• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

‘Transgender’ Could Be Defined Out of Existence Under Trump Administration

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm so my birth certificate says I am female. My government class me as female. I have all the same rights as any other female. I look like a female. I think like a female I talk life a female dress like a female smell like a female. But no @kevin corms has spoken and according to him I am still male lol.

Oh and for the record Kevin I didn't change who I was I BECAME WHO I ALWAYS WAS.

#WontBeErased
Do what you want, im not erasing you. But you are a male, its insane to say otherwise. To summarize, you are a male who acts and looks like a female... and thats 100% ok with me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your Basically taking away people rights. let them choose they aren't hurting anyone. this is why I fear for this country people making decisions like these without consulting the people's opinion. I love to live in America without a doubt, i just worry for the future of my generation and my kids
This is insane, you are what you are. It has nothing to do with rights, if someone is a woman then they are a woman or vice versa. How is this even a debate? Having said that, if a man wants to act and look like a woman or vice versa, they have every right to do so without people demonizing them for it. Or is this about people wanting to be able to lie about who they are and they are somehow feeling its their right?

Last edited by kevin corms,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to leave one point, and it really bugs me. Here we go. About 6 months ago, US Citizenship was granted to an Artificial Intelligent Robot. The first robotic citizen. Now, 6 months later, for some reason, the US government is still debating about human rights? This is disgusting and deplorable.

Every human is entitled to the same rights as every other human. No ifs, ands, or buts! We've already began classifying robots as sentient/alive, and we're still arguing over which bathroom someone can use? Let me reveal a secret with you: No matter which bathroom is open, when I gotta go, I gotta go. And I do.

And no, this isn't me starting a rally against AI citizens. It's just that we have reached such a high level of technology, and we're still attempting to limit people's rights because they feel different?

</2cents>

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just going to leave one point, and it really bugs me. Here we go. About 6 months ago, US Citizenship was granted to an Artificial Intelligent Robot. The first robotic citizen. Now, 6 months later, for some reason, the US government is still debating about human rights? This is disgusting and deplorable.

Every human is entitled to the same rights as every other human. No ifs, ands, or buts! We've already began classifying robots as sentient/alive, and we're still arguing over which bathroom someone can use? Let me reveal a secret with you: No matter which bathroom is open, when I gotta go, I gotta go. And I do.

And no, this isn't me starting a rally against AI citizens. It's just that we have reached such a high level of technology, and we're still attempting to limit people's rights because they feel different?

</2cents>
that was Saudi Arabia that granted a robot citizenship, thats an entire other thread. This has nothing to do with human rights, you simply cant actually change what you are. Nobody is being thrown in jail for being trans or anything like that, although we could go a long way in making our culture more accepting of people who look and act like the opposite sex. People are always fighting the wrong battles because of insane people using identity politics.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you simply cant actually change what you are
Honest question. What makes you think this?
I mean, people are not static... well, unless you believe in fate and the nonexistence of free will. In that case you always were what you were going to be and that's it.
Otherwise you can't change the past, but other than that how can't you change what you are?
What do you mean by that?

Actually, what defines you, according to you?
What are those things that are unchangeable and why? Are you talking perhaps about some technological limitation of the current time?

I am not sure I follow what are you trying to say, so I don't know if I agree or disagree.
If you are talking about something technological, sure that could be changed in the future... I mean, just lift some bans and put some research on it and it will be reached, but are you talking about that? What are you talking about?

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honest question. What makes you think this?
I mean, people are not static... well, unless you believe in fate and the nonexistence of free will. In that case you always were what you were going to be and that's it.
Otherwise you can't change the past, but other than that how can't you change what you are?
What do you mean by that?

Actually, what defines you, according to you?
What are those things that are unchangeable and why? Are you talking perhaps about some technological limitation of the current time?

I am not sure I follow what are you trying to say, so I don't know if I agree or disagree.
If you are talking about something technological, sure that could be changed in the future... I mean, just lift some bans and put some research on it and it will be reached, but are you talking about that? What are you talking about?

Im talking at a biological level, you cant change that. Im really not sure what will happen in the future, I cant see how we will be changing somebodies dna/biology anytime soon though. Again, im not against people identifying as a different sex, but that doesnt change who they are.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In the case of DHHS, they want to know sex because that's one of the factors they use in dealing out assistance. A single mother is more likely to get assistance than a single dad in my experience. I apply and I have to do these phone interviews and tons of paperwork, check stubs, all that shit. The phone interview was more like an interrogation and they made sure to set it up for a date and time I was going to be at work, so I had to take a long lunch for it. It would have been easier to apply for a job at the CIA. My ex applies, gets food stamps and medicaid for her and our kids, no problem.
Yes, that is a problem now. Hence, why I said sex should not be on any legal documents whatsoever. And that is a start to work towards equality for all. In the mean time you can just say your a woman but are swallowing male hormones and that's what caused your deep voice or some shit.

Im talking at a biological level, you cant change that. Im really not sure what will happen in the future, I cant see how we will be changing somebodies dna/biology anytime soon though. Again, im not against people identifying as a different sex, but that doesnt change who they are.
It does change "who" they are, it just doesn't change their sex chromosomes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...