Tutorial  Updated

transplant elden ring pc release version to ps4 trial version

elden ring uses the fromsoft ancestral engine , like soul , bloodborne , sekiro. Most files of PC version and PS4 trial version are exactly the same. The difference is that the packaging path is different. In addition, PS4 version is compressed by dcx. In theory, it is possible to decompress and convert the format, recompress it into dcx and replace the PS4 trial version files for transplantation. The biggest problem is whether the trial version eboot.bin has reserved the release version data interface, Although the engine and processing mode are the same, most of the official version data are not actually installed in the trial version. It is still doubtful whether they can be loaded and run normally after being added out of thin air. It does not rule out the possibility of ce-34878 conflict after transplanting some files. only try it bit by bit. At present, I have tried several files OK, But the complete migration requires manual conversion of more than 90000 files. The amount of work is too large, and my PC configuration is too low . Those with high configuration PC can try it by themselves

1 unpack PS4 trial FPKG

2 use bindertool unpack PC version Data0-Data3.bdt , all extract to the same directory, assuming /PC/data

3 analyze all bnd4 files , generally with bnd in filename extension, or open them with hexeditor, and the file header has "BND4"

4 use yabber tool to decompress PS4 dcx file, check the extracted directory/_yabber-bnd4.xml, remember the compress type in the <compression> line

5. example: decompress /PS4/image0/asset/aeg/aeg001/aeg001_003.geombnd.dcx , view /aeg001_003-geombnd-dcx/_yabber-bnd4.xml, remember the compress type. this file is <compression>SekiroKRAK</compression>

6. use yabber tool extract the file with the same name (extension name haven't .dcx) in the same directory of PC version. example /PC/data/asset/aeg/aeg001/aeg001_003.geombnd

7 open /aeg001_003.geombnd/_yabber-bnd4.xml, use remember compress type replace <compression>none</compression> . this file is <compression>SekiroKRAK</compression>

8 replace INTERROOT_win64 to INTERROOT_ps4

9 enter directory aeg001_003.geombnd/gr/data/ , rename INTERROOT_win64 directory to INTERROOT_ps4

10 use yabber_dcx tool repack the aeg001_003.geombnd directory to aeg001_003.geombnd.dcx

11 copy new created aeg001_003.geombnd.dcx to PS4/image0/asset/aeg/aeg001/aeg001_003.geombnd.dcx ,replace it

12 use the same method to convert and replace over than 90000 PC bnd files to dcx. if file only have PC version , no PS4 version , speculate the compress format according to the same type with different number in the same directory . generally is <compression>SekiroDFLT</compression> or <compression>SekiroKRAK</compression>

13. If you encounter a PC file that cannot be decompressed by yabber, directly decompress the file with the same name as the PS4 file (the extension name have .dcx). If the result is directly extracted a file with the same name as the PC file in this directory (remove extension name .dcx), and add an extension name with -yabber-dcx.xml , check this xml, If there are only have <compression> line, you can directly copy and rename to every file extension name with -yabber-dcx.xml, next to step 10

14 example: /PS4/image0/event/common.emevd.dcx, you can directly use the common.emevd-yabber-dcx.xml copied and renamed for all under PC/data/event.emevd file, like common_func.emevd-yabber-dcx.xml, m10_00_00_00.emevd-yabber-dcx.xml……

15 PC version /data/action directory can be replaced directly without conversion. The font directory and shader directory do not need to be converted or replaced. Just keep the original file of PS4 version

16 rebuild gp4 and create PS4 FPKG

Last edited by zestiva,

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, that's one both to make people pirate and to deter piracy. I didn't have that many purchases, but I'll never again use a legit account on an exploited machine.
Yes I totally understand that.
I still try for real pay but company will never again see profits from me.
I was loyal for all of s#ony until this happened.
Corp gread is there lose!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
makes me wonder whose responsibility it is even to decide what gets banned for such an offense. I know Nintendo only bans the system. dunno about Microsoft, but they haven't really had to deal with that for a while.

Reactions: Randqalan

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have used my legit account on hacked PS3, Vita, PSP and PS4 and afaik I'm not banned, mind you I have NEVER bought anything from any of the stores and I always prefer couch multiplayer over online so have only very rarely ever played online.

The PS3 was the only one i actually played online for any decent amount of time, that was only to host modded MW2 lobbies, I dug it out a year or so ago and was still able to connect so that is not banned :)

PS5 hasn't been opened yet and still sits in its shipping package in the corner of the room. But I can safely say I will not be paying for ANY of Sony's sub services so the PS5 wont be going online either :)

Series X is my online console and I cannot stress how good Game Pass Ultimate actually is. I was sooooooo skeptical about any sub services but when I got my Series X I could only get one through the Xbox All Access program and looking back I'm glad I did as I wouldn't be without GP Ultimate now. Just waiting for the Family sub to be launched so my kids can enjoy it fully on their consoles too.

@godreborn I think in the 360 days with c4eva's dvd fw etc MS used to ban the console and not the account unless you were a repeat offender...

@Randqalan I've never been a fan of Sony really they have always been a little on the shady side, even before they released the first Playstation. Also the build quality of their products is no where near the quality it used to be, they used to make tv's etc that were almost bulletproof, I had my 14" Trinitron for many years when I was a teenager! I know peeps that have bought Sony tvs recently that have crapped out within a year or so. I also have a box full of Playstations from the first 3 gens that are broken due to mechanical failure.

Profits over quality has been the Sony motto for a long time now.

Last edited by nikeymikey,
  • Haha
Reactions: Stone_Wings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.