Trine trilogy announced for the Nintendo Switch

trine switch.png

In a press release today, Finnish indie devs Frozenbyte announced that their Trine video game series will land on the Switch. In fact, the remake of the original Trine, Trine Enchanted, is available as of today at $14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 13.49. The ports are being worked on by the Barcelona-based studio BlitWorks.

As for the other entries in the series, Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, they will be available on the Nintendo console at a later date.

The press release also notes that the games can be played at 1080p/30fps docked and 720p/30fps in handheld mode. Moreover, they support 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe the forum should also announce new games for the Switch so the news section doesn't get filled with announcements for old games ported to Nintendo and morons get their precious memes negated?

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im so glad I bought my switch to play all the remakes and ports, instead of exclusive games, F*** you Nintendo.
How is this Nintendo's fault lmao
It's not like they went to Trine's developers and told them: "Please make a trilogy port for the Switch!".
Blame third party devs for awful ports.
While I agree that Nintendo's 2018 was bad, 2019 is already shaping to be way better.

Reactions: zeveroth

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh, so you'd rather not have games. Gotcha.:rolleyes:

Im so glad I bought my switch to play all the remakes and ports, instead of exclusive games, F*** you Nintendo.

Oh boo f*cking hoo, don't buy the ports then and get over it :lol:

People are such whinging crybabies when it comes to ports.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then sell your switch and purchase a different system. Honestly, if it is that bad, I'll buy it off of you in the marketplace. Since it's so shitty, I'll give you $60 usd.

Hey, that's a better deal than Gamestop would give him :creep: People are such crybabies about this.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool, I didn't play them yet, and I certainly can't be fucked to play them on a different platform now the Switch is my weapon of choice, so this is great.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stop complaining. The more games are on the switch, even if they're ports the more successful the switch will be which will lead to more first party games...eventually.
This. Stop complaining already!
I thought "yes baby" when I read the news as that was what I wished for when Trine 4 has been announced.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm so tired of that port crying.
No one forces you guys to play the ports. Many ppl (me included) are happy to be able to play all those games on our yet fav console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy