Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

Gismor

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
im still on Version_6.110320 and all my wire are connected.
What is the different when i update to the newest version?
I get a faster boot?
because all is working fine :)

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My Fusee suite injects correctly and I can transfer stuff directly into the memory card. Today I tried to update the UF2 but rcmx86 wont reboot after I transfer the file. I am connected via switch USB port, not direct wire connection.

Problem 2: USB bluetooth device continuously connects and disconnects on CFW. Works ok on OFW. Seems like the chip is interfering with it. Doesnt the chip sleep after sucessful injection?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Fusee suite injects correctly and I can transfer stuff directly into the memory card. Today I tried to update the UF2 but rcmx86 wont reboot after I transfer the file. I am connected via switch USB port, not direct wire connection.

Problem 2: USB bluetooth device continuously connects and disconnects on CFW. Works ok on OFW. Seems like the chip is interfering with it. Doesnt the chip sleep after sucessful injection?

You have to use the correct uf2 for the correct chip.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I tried to update the UF2 but rcmx86 wont reboot after I transfer the file. I am connected via switch USB port, not direct wire connection.
Try again, and flash part 1 first before flashing part 2.

If your rcm chip will not show as removable drive when you activate the reed switch, the firmware on rcm chip is damaged. You have to flash it with openocd and swd interface. I made a post here earlier.

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try again, and flash part 1 first before flashing part 2.

If your rcm chip will not show as removable drive when you activate the reed switch, the firmware on rcm chip is damaged. You have to flash it with openocd and swd interface. I made a post here earlier.

It does show up as a drive but doesnt reboot after i transfer a UF2 like it should. I was trying to reflash part 1 but since it doesnt reboot, it doesnt flash.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does show up as a drive but doesnt reboot after i transfer a UF2 like it should. I was trying to reflash part 1 but since it doesnt reboot, it doesnt flash.
Maybe you can try to flash the trinket m0 bootloader from adafruit first, then flash part 1/2 uf2 of fusee suite. Sometimes the chip won't accept the uf2 file iirc, idk why.
https://github.com/adafruit/uf2-samdx1/releases

Or you can try to set up arduino, download the project, compile it and upload it to your rcmx86, that also works

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone please share current download links for both parts? Links are dead. Thanks!

Edit - Also, any advice on how to flash the Trinket M0 from my PC? I am trying to prepare it before installation to my V1 switch. I got it recognizing, tapped the button twice, and it recognized in Arduino. I cannot get my folder Example 12 to show in the app, if it matters. (C:\Program Files\Arduino IDE\resources\app\node_modules\arduino-ide-extension\Examples\12.Nintendo_Switch_Fusee_Launcher)

I was able to see it as a local drive on my Windows PC. I dragged over "Part_1_UF2_FLASH_FIRST". It rebooted and then loaded as FUSEE. I see there are two folders, neither of which have enough space to copy everything over:
Part_2_LONG_PRESS_FLASH_SECOND
Part_2_MULTIPLE_PRESS_FLASH_SECOND

Any help in next steps is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please share current download links for both parts? Links are dead. Thanks!

Edit - Also, any advice on how to flash the Trinket M0 from my PC? I am trying to prepare it before installation to my V1 switch. I got it recognizing, tapped the button twice, and it recognized in Arduino. I cannot get my folder Example 12 to show in the app, if it matters. (C:\Program Files\Arduino IDE\resources\app\node_modules\arduino-ide-extension\Examples\12.Nintendo_Switch_Fusee_Launcher)

I was able to see it as a local drive on my Windows PC. I dragged over "Part_1_UF2_FLASH_FIRST". It rebooted and then loaded as FUSEE. I see there are two folders, neither of which have enough space to copy everything over:
Part_2_LONG_PRESS_FLASH_SECOND
Part_2_MULTIPLE_PRESS_FLASH_SECOND

Any help in next steps is appreciated.

Thank you.

https://github.com/mattytrog/FUSEE_SUITE/tree/master/Fusee-Suite/Old

You can look here, you don't need the latest anyway, just one that boot up to allow you to boot hekate.bin under payload.bin.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the part 1, now it boots on my PC as FUSEE, what should I flash next? I really just want it to load my fusee payload when I press power rather than having to inject it.

Since you flashed part 1, you need to find a part 2 and flash that, you can also try simple UF2, check my post #692 in this thread.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you flashed part 1, you need to find a part 2 and flash that, you can also try simple UF2, check my post #692 in this thread.
Thank you. I copied the 3 files over and it rebooted, so I assume it is flashed. I should be good to install, and it will inject the payload from my SD card without using my phone to inject as I do now? Appreciate the prompt responses.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. I copied the 3 files over and it rebooted, so I assume it is flashed. I should be good to install, and it will inject the payload from my SD card without using my phone to inject as I do now? Appreciate the prompt responses.

If you can inject hekate without a computer or phone or payload dongle then you set it up correctly.

DannyBoi22456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have my seeeduino xiao installed internally and it is injecting the payload fine but windows wasnt recognising it over usb so i trimmed the d+ and d- cables down and it recognises but i still cant transfer files to my sd card using hekate or the usb utility in atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...