Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

Trophies
XP
Hello had to register to seek help on this. I have a Trinket M0 installed using the new packages. It seems to work just fine. I am trying to figure out exactly what "settings" I want and could really use some help picking the right ones. The descriptions are a bit over my head vs what I know I want. My ideal chip setup doesn't seem to be listed. I'd of liked failsafe RCM only (sounds like this is the best if battery is dead just stock boots from sysnand) and hold volume to disable chip (boot into stock). The second doesnt seem to exist at all so what would get me closest? I really don't care to change the settings once its setup. I currently have all the wires hooked up using an alt point for vol +. I use sysnand for stock ofw which is currently loaded by hekate (id rather just skip hekate and go straight to OFW). I have my CFW on an emmunand sd partition that chain loads from hekate to fusee.

Here is what I think the offsets for 00000020 would get me close but maybe someone has a better recommendation / can fill in the gaps?

00 - Looks like all need this
01 - Enable flag settings to be used
01 - Red Bootlogo (I'd like the "hacked" side to be red and stock black)
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
01 - I have USB voltage strap installed
01 - Volume strap fitted
01 - Joycon strap fitted
00 - LED being off is fine but don't really care if its only on during boot would be ok with something like a 25% just for troubleshooting
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
01 - Multipress enabled - I don't want to change settings at all once this is done.
** This gets confusing as its either 01 or 03 not sure what this settings doing exactly
** - This confuses me as this setting and boot priority are the same wording. I'd like pressing vol+ to disable hekate booting but would like failsafe rcm if its booting hekate. I think relevant options are 00, 01, or 02?
01 - I'd like to keep all settings without changing them
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
I wanted to provide an update for this. I enumerated the 0c and 0d settings to see what happened. I had a few that did not act as they should. None of these appear to boot RCM normally and stock when holding vol+. For Now my settings are as follow and the test results below that. This tells the trinket according to the documentation(not in order): Use these settings instead of defaults, I have all extra straps, set LED to full brightness, use long press, hacked side to red bootlogo, disable vol+ settings adjustment, Failsafe RCM, dualboot / failsafe rcm.

00 01 00 00 00 01 01 01 FF 00 00 00 03 02 01 00

0c = 03
0d = 00 NO BOOT

0c = 03
0d = 01 NO BOOT

0c = 03
0d = 02 Boots hacked always

0c = 03
0d = 03 Boots hacked always

0c = 01 Boots stock no held; vol+ boots hacked side
0d = 01

Note: This is the one I expected to do what I wanted. Boot using failsafe RCM normally and with vol+ boot stock. But it seems inverted.
0d = 02

0d = 03

0c = 02 Boots hacked always
0d = 01

0c = 02 no boot
0d = 02

0c = 02 Boots hacked always
0d = 03

Last edited by Deleted member 627909,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: FR0ZN and Hayato213

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi

I need help to flash an old Trinket... i press double and twice to active a dfu mode but nothing apear...

IMG_20230315_162553.jpg

IMG_20230315_162502.jpg

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I need help to flash an old Trinket... i press double and twice to active a dfu mode but nothing apear...

View attachment 359199

View attachment 359200
Is there any shielding underneath that chip? Maybe pressing it causing grounding? I’m assuming you’ve worked with these before and know that there is a pause in between the clicks…not just two rapid clicks in a row.

click pause….click

is what does it for me…

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
double tap reset button then restart horizon OS.
It appear 1s and disappear

Is there any shielding underneath that chip? Maybe pressing it causing grounding? I’m assuming you’ve worked with these before and know that there is a pause in between the clicks…not just two rapid clicks in a row.

click pause….click

is what does it for me…
I think no, the console is open

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i go to rcm mode, inject the payload, press twice on the chip but nothing apear on my pc and black screen on my switch :(
The payload does this for you…it should put the chip in update mode…you should be in it now…attach a usb to your PC and see if a drive shows up.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Capture d’écran 2023-03-15 170204.png

Post automatically merged:

it's good now, i press double on the chip ;)

now wich file i need to inject ?

Capture d’écran 2023-03-15 170358.png

Post automatically merged:

i inject this file "Part_2_LONG_PRESS_FLASH_SECOND_TRINKET.UF2" and now it work ;)
bit autorecm dont boot directly the sd card, i activated only a rcm mode :(

Last edited by chronoss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcj_tIm44k