Hacking [Tutorial] 4.5 SysNAND + 4.5 CFW + 9.4 EmuNAND without Gateway

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it's possible to install devmenu or bbb on 9.5 emunand, I tried and had that exact same problem.

D

Deleted User

Make sure your firewall isn't blocking it, I had success on 4.5 when I changed my ip settings on my 3DS to static.

Can I change settings (ie change network, disconnect, reconnect on another network) while the CFW is booted? Dont wanna shutdown hehe

D

Deleted User

Yeah you can :) No need to reboot

I'm sniffing the traffic between the notebook and 3ds, I see the Note attempting to connect on 8333 TCP port of 3DS, so I tried to telnet 8333 3ds port from router and the port is closed. So, CFW was not loaded?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you change the static ip and exit the settings it will go back into non cfw mode, you would need to run the ds profile exploit again.

D

Deleted User

Coolfuze: Could it be a port blocked on the router?

No, is the same network so router is not needed.

Once you change the static ip and exit the settings it will go back into non cfw mode, you would need to run the ds profile exploit again.

Ok, changed to static, rebooted, gone to CFW and the same issue, cant connect. With this port closed on console I'm lost, got to be the CFW.

[Edit] Jumped to CFW from GW LOADER and HB LOADER, both with the same issue

[Edit 2] Followed tutorial from Palantine and the issue is the same, is there any way to know if CFW is loaded?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Only way I can think of is when I'm in sysnand I change my icons so its one row, when I'm in cfw I change it to be 4 rows or more, that way when the 3ds boots it starts with one row, that way I know not to update or do anything, when I run the ds profile exploit to boot into cfw it automatically changes to 4 rows, then I know I'm in cfw.

Reactions: Deleted User

herocis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can also make folders on sysNAND that says SYS. When youre on CFW you make folders cald CFW. When you reboot, it should say SYS, and when you use the DS profile exploit it sais CFW.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Only way I can think of is when I'm in sysnand I change my icons so its one row, when I'm in cfw I change it to be 4 rows or more, that way when the 3ds boots it starts with one row, that way I know not to update or do anything, when I run the ds profile exploit to boot into cfw it automatically changes to 4 rows, then I know I'm in cfw.

Perfect, changed the icons arrange on sysNAND and added a folder called sysNAND. Rebooted, jumped to CFW and the icons arrange changed and the folder does not exist. So, I'm on CFW.

Lvys

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I do this will I have problems if I ever decide to get a Gateway?
Will this work on my 9.2 3DS? I was saving it for Gateway, but if there's a free way to get CFW I'm all for it.

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
If I do this will I have problems if I ever decide to get a Gateway?
Will this work on my 9.2 3DS? I was saving it for Gateway, but if there's a free way to get CFW I'm all for it.

You have to downgrade to 4.5 using a guide but yeah it will work on 9.2, aren't you happy you didn't update now :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1