ROM Hack [Tutorial][SaveHexEdit] How to get all unobtainable outfits in Bravely Default EUR/USA

ledyham

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. i can't see the picture of the topic explaining how to add the costumes nor download your uncensored version, can you help me?

ledyham

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's very nice of you, thank you so much. Here it is, my most advanced save is on the third slot (02 I think). Btw after posting this I found the thread about another guy sharing his uncensored patch. I patched my save with it, but I see no difference but that's probably because I'm not advanced enough to have a costume that was changed (just started the chapter after the prologue) or because I play on citra so I just need the japan costumes. Also question: will this stay in if I decide to restart the game?

Attachments

• data.7z
    3 KB · Views: 6

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's very nice of you, thank you so much. Here it is, my most advanced save is on the third slot (02 I think). Btw after posting this I found the thread about another guy sharing his uncensored patch. I patched my save with it, but I see no difference but that's probably because I'm not advanced enough to have a costume that was changed (just started the chapter after the prologue) or because I play on citra so I just need the japan costumes. Also question: will this stay in if I decide to restart the game?
no idea why I can't attach the file in private message, it make me crash the browser, so I send it here

Attachments

• bd1.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 7

ledyham

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you so much. You're amazing buddy

Edit: Everything works perfectly, the patch we discussed too. Ty again

Last edited by ledyham,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol