Homebrew [TWLoader] Games constantly freezing up and glitching

Nomi20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! My friend is pretty new to the 3ds hacking community and really likes Pokemon games especially the ones he has played in my childhood days. The issue he is having is when booting any game in TWLoader on a o3ds it always freezes up or glitches replaying the last sound or just freezing up fully. He occasionally also have issues booting into save files, it doesn't matter who's save it is, and if you have a fix please DM him on discord. papi Ice Bear#3079

Reactions: integer_underflow

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! My friend is pretty new to the 3ds hacking community and really likes Pokemon games especially the ones he has played in my childhood days. The issue he is having is when booting any game in TWLoader on a o3ds it always freezes up or glitches replaying the last sound or just freezing up fully. He occasionally also have issues booting into save files, it doesn't matter who's save it is, and if you have a fix please DM him on discord. papi Ice Bear#3079
it could be normal depending of which games he's trying to play, tell him to check the next list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co/edit#gid=0
also, I wouldn't say any of the pokemon games are really playable right now using twloader, yes they all boot up to black and white but they have long loading times and frequent stuttering.

Last edited by lordkaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?