U.S.S. Eldridge

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you think Philadelphia Experiment was real or fake? Like in one of episodes of original The X-Files of where FBI Agent Fox Mulder got inside U.S.S. Eldridge he time travelled(like time machine)from 1990’s into 1940’s,right?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That plane seemed to be even faster than Delorean for instance as an example even these days nowadays symbolically metaphorically it seems to be somehow connected to the ancient,mythical Bermuda Triangle. Right?
In original The X-Files TV mini-series FBI Agent Fox Mulder got through inside U.S.S. Eldridge(I guess it was probably none of his own business)I think he was explaining not like tinfoil person,but more like conspiracy theorist to another FBI Agent Dana Scully in one of episodes that ships and planes had vanished in there.
It seems that both Atlantis(I heard that for instance as an example in computer game/video game one of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 cut contents) and Bermuda Triangle are both missing on the map.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okaaaay... After reading these a few times so they made grammatical and contextual sense....
Poor you..

The spamming legend is back.
Well you see the thing is, I was attached to MRI. I played myself some time travel videogames Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Bionicles(Point and Click genre),some racing game(from some german CD-ROM PC game demos physical copy),The Sims 1 Bingo(my Sim NPC was so dumb I think as far as I remember to the point that he or she burned out some house probably his or her),some Tennis videogame for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,some two Hockey games for Sega Mega Drive,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,The Batman(oh it looks like I mentioned it twice),original Super Mario Bros. 1 for Nintendo Entertainment System,Duck Hunt,probably Contra,but rather at Museum of Retro Videogames(in history-Arcade Machine Cabinet),Rayman 1,Rayman 2,Rayman 3,Rayman Hoodlum’s Revenge,Rayman 3 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Jill of the Jungle 1,Jill of the Jungle 2,Jill of the Jungle 3,Pac-Man World 2,original Ratchet and Clank 1 for Sony PlayStation 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,Ratchet and Clank 3,Ratchet Gladiator,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters,Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of the Destruction for Sony PlayStation 3,Ratchet and Clank Future Quest For Booty,Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time,Ratchet and Clank All Four One,Ratchet and Clank Nexus,remake/reboot of original Ratchet and Clank videogame series for Sony PlayStation 4,Jazz Jackrabbit 1,Jazz Jackrabbit 2,Doom(2016),Doom Eternal,Unreal 1,original Unreal Tournament,Fortnite Battle Royale(just only once or twice-it’s not for me very lame brand new indie game). I prefer FPS/Arena Shooters/2D-3D Platformers rather than videogame genre of simulators. I guess people with futuristic RFID Microchips Nanoaugumentations(technological evolution)inside MRI might be riccochet bouncing like in Sonic Spinball. I also played Sonic Heroes on Microsoft Windows 7(probably),Sonic Mega Collection Plus,MOTHER 2/EarthBound,MOTHER 1/EarthBound Beginnings on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Undertale,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS,Super Metroid on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Shadow Complex,Rayman Raving Rabidds(NGBA,Microsoft Windows PC),Sonic the Hedgehog(2006),Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure 1 HD,Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Sony PlayStation 3,Rayman 3 HD(on PS3),Rayman Origins,Rayman Legends,Rayman Advance,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(NGBA,PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Chambers of the Secrets(PC,PS2),Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch,Ranger X for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii,Shrek 2(PC,NGBA),Star Wars Clone Army(NGBA),LEGO Star Wars,LEGO Indiana Jones,Witcher 1,The Witcher 3,Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS and PC,Pokemon Blue and Green on 3DS VC,New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS,New Super Mario Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 for Sony PlayStation 3,Microsoft Windows 7 PC,Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island for Microsoft Windows 98,Sonic Unleashed for Sony PlayStation 2,FIFA 10 for Sony PlayStation 3,John Madden’s ’92 American Football Team for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Unreal Tournament 2004,Quake 1,Quake 2,Quake 3,Quake 4,Deus Ex,Duke Nukem Forever,Half-Life 1,Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 Episode 1,Half-Life 2 Episode 2,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Portal 1,Portal 2,Chronicles of the Narnia Lew,Witch and Wardrobe for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Sonic Rush,Landstalker for Sega Mega Drive,Light Crusader for Sega Mega Drive,Shrek 2 on PC,Shrek the Third on PC,Shrek Forever After on PC,Disney’s Treasure Planet for Nintendo Game Boy Advance,Winnie the Pooh…etc.

..And that's how biblically accurate time travel looks like!
:mellow:

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Poor you..

Well you see the thing is, I was attached to MRI. I played myself some time travel videogames Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Bionicles(Point and Click genre),some racing game(from some german CD-ROM PC game demos physical copy),The Sims 1 Bingo(my Sim NPC was so dumb I think as far as I remember to the point that he or she burned out some house probably his or her),some Tennis videogame for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,some two Hockey games for Sega Mega Drive,Gunstar Heroes,Chuck Rock,Batman,Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 2,The Batman(oh it looks like I mentioned it twice),original Super Mario Bros. 1 for Nintendo Entertainment System,Duck Hunt,probably Contra,but rather at Museum of Retro Videogames(in history-Arcade Machine Cabinet),Rayman 1,Rayman 2,Rayman 3,Rayman Hoodlum’s Revenge,Rayman 3 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Jill of the Jungle 1,Jill of the Jungle 2,Jill of the Jungle 3,Pac-Man World 2,original Ratchet and Clank 1 for Sony PlayStation 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,Ratchet and Clank 3,Ratchet Gladiator,Ratchet and Clank Size Matters,Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of the Destruction for Sony PlayStation 3,Ratchet and Clank Future Quest For Booty,Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack in Time,Ratchet and Clank All Four One,Ratchet and Clank Nexus,remake/reboot of original Ratchet and Clank videogame series for Sony PlayStation 4,Jazz Jackrabbit 1,Jazz Jackrabbit 2,Doom(2016),Doom Eternal,Unreal 1,original Unreal Tournament,Fortnite Battle Royale(just only once or twice-it’s not for me very lame brand new indie game). I prefer FPS/Arena Shooters/2D-3D Platformers rather than videogame genre of simulators. I guess people with futuristic RFID Microchips Nanoaugumentations(technological evolution)inside MRI might be riccochet bouncing like in Sonic Spinball. I also played Sonic Heroes on Microsoft Windows 7(probably),Sonic Mega Collection Plus,MOTHER 2/EarthBound,MOTHER 1/EarthBound Beginnings on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Undertale,Super Smash Bros. Brawl,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U,Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS,Super Metroid on Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console,Shadow Complex,Rayman Raving Rabidds(NGBA,Microsoft Windows PC),Sonic the Hedgehog(2006),Sonic Unleashed,Sonic Adventure 1 HD,Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Sony PlayStation 3,Rayman 3 HD(on PS3),Rayman Origins,Rayman Legends,Rayman Advance,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(NGBA,PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(PC,PS2),Harry Potter and the Chambers of the Secrets(PC,PS2),Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch,Ranger X for Sega Mega Drive,Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,Sonic Colors for Nintendo Wii,Shrek 2(PC,NGBA),Star Wars Clone Army(NGBA),LEGO Star Wars,LEGO Indiana Jones,Witcher 1,The Witcher 3,Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS and PC,Pokemon Blue and Green on 3DS VC,New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS,New Super Mario Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1,Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 for Sony PlayStation 3,Microsoft Windows 7 PC,Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island for Microsoft Windows 98,Sonic Unleashed for Sony PlayStation 2,FIFA 10 for Sony PlayStation 3,John Madden’s ’92 American Football Team for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Unreal Tournament 2004,Quake 1,Quake 2,Quake 3,Quake 4,Deus Ex,Duke Nukem Forever,Half-Life 1,Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 Episode 1,Half-Life 2 Episode 2,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Portal 1,Portal 2,Chronicles of the Narnia Lew,Witch and Wardrobe for Nintendo GameBoy Advance,Sonic Rush,Landstalker for Sega Mega Drive,Light Crusader for Sega Mega Drive,Shrek 2 on PC,Shrek the Third on PC,Shrek Forever After on PC,Disney’s Treasure Planet for Nintendo Game Boy Advance,Winnie the Pooh…etc.

Listen up dumbfucks like you should know that for instance as an example even these days nowadays ancient mythical Jezebel in jewish mythology is looking like this(what's in internet memes about angels and demons are blasphemous-unless people like you are fucking ignorants-such trypophobic things in history in the nutshell). FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU!!!!
I won't listen to you just only like Christian Weston Chandler should in the first place before he went to the prison jail.
I'm sick and tires of all of you.
Queen_Jezebel.jpg

that-crap-is-just-as-wild-as-biblically-accurate-angels-v0-vz5m9x990az81.jpg

Unless it's up to humans/mankind imaginations like in Ghostbusters movies,right?
Probably I'm neurotical myself. So sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Listen up dumbfucks like you should know that for instance as an example even these days nowadays ancient mythical Jezebel in jewish mythology is looking like this(what's in internet memes about angels and demons are blasphemous-unless people like you are fucking ignorants-such trypophobic things in history in the nutshell). FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU!!!!
I won't listen to you just only like Christian Weston Chandler should in the first place before he went to the prison jail.
View attachment 380854
View attachment 380855
Unless it's up to humans/mankind imaginations like in Ghostbusters movies,right?

:tpi:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 380854
View attachment 380855
But, but.. i thought we waz friendz?? :cry:

:ohnoes:

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why are you trolling me? All I see right now are just only internet trolls. Besides what was the reason some moderator or administrator warned me privately via sending me private message? Was it very bad manners?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you trolling me? All I see right now are just only internet trolls.
Idk, why are you trolling me? Because the only troll i see is you.
Besides what was the reason some moderator or administrator warned me privately via sending me private message? Was it very bad manners?
Mods = trolls.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But, but.. i thought we waz friendz?? :cry:

:ohnoes:
Of course we are still friends. That’s why I wanted to apologize for my own rage outburst temper tantrums menthal breakdowns. So sorry. That’s of what I wanted to say. Besides you could also watch me in Time Travel Institute Forum. Speaking of what if you want. In your own free,spare time. It’s up to you to decide.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well speaking of Bermuda Triangle I'm not sure of what if it was mentioned in Holly Bible however I think that both for instance as an example even these days nowadays Christopher Columbus and William Shakespeare.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are believing for instance as an example even these days nowadays symbolically metaphorically in myths,urban legends,conspiracy theories,paranormal activity count as some sort of pipe dreams? Well it’s a risk of government agencies agents are trying to ruin such people lives,right? Perhaps it’s none of my own business none of my own concern.
Unfortunately I was permanently banned in Time Travel Institute Forum and administrator accused of spreading lies that I was keep talking about Sonic Spinball,but it was just only reinterpretation of his words not mine. When someone asked me of what Sonic Boom is it wasn’t even related to Sonic CD posted comment was removed…etc.
You know antropomorphic,humanoid,bipedal animal,realistic,cartoony,fictional,furry,male alien…etc.
Sonic the Hedgehog since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 1991 planet Earth Milkyway galaxy.
Are believing for instance as an example even these days nowadays symbolically metaphorically in myths,urban legends,conspiracy theories,paranormal activity count as some sort of pipe dreams? Well it’s a risk of government agencies agents are trying to ruin such people lives,right? Perhaps it’s none of my own business none of my own concern.
Unfortunately I was permanently banned in Time Travel Institute Forum and administrator accused of spreading lies that I was keep talking about Sonic Spinball,but it was just only reinterpretation of his words not mine. When someone asked me of what Sonic Boom is it wasn’t even related to Sonic CD posted comment was removed…etc.
You know antropomorphic,humanoid,bipedal animal,realistic,cartoony,fictional,furry,male alien…etc.
Sonic the Hedgehog since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 1991 planet Earth Milkyway galaxy.
Computer game/video game character…etc. History in nutshell.
Of entertainment.

Last edited by Luke94,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poor you..

Thank you for that explanation @FAST6191 :D

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luke senpai has blessed us yet with another masterpiece! 😍:wub:

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess he's innocent